Hot right now!

Comments

• dawn69dawn69 Posts: 4
    Love the game 
    How so we watch for the free videos
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,533 Legend

Very cool @John_W! Wish I had it in my game! 

By the way, you can start a new discussion by going to the main discussion page and there is a green bar at near the top of the list that says "start a new discussion." It is kind of camouflaged.

Thank you for sharing, as always! πŸ€—πŸ³

πŸ« be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
  • PamRihmPamRihm Posts: 8
    I do not get ads in my Candy Crush games.   
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 260 ✭✭✭✭
    I got the watch ads for 4 extra moves on my Samsung tablet but never had them on the iPhone πŸ’”
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing - Helen Keller
    πŸ¦‹
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    @wafercookieflippers  I guess I just get lucky πŸ˜„ and ur welcome πŸ˜ƒ always happy to help and share my finds
  • DoubleB423DoubleB423 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    You my friend, have found the holy Grail!
  • rajav2604rajav2604 Posts: 7
    Previous level may be obtained as early as possible I will be played past three yeas
    I still didn't see it @wafercookieflippers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ but I hope  can get a Halloween event or something like that
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,533 Legend
    Hi @John_W ! Hmm I'm not sure if it is in a different place for you or if I am telling you wrong... I'm sorry! You could always ask a superstar to.open something for you or move it to a discussion, I think. 

I would like a Halloween event too, please. Also I want one in real life where it is like reverse trick-or-treating. I stay home and kids in costumes come to my door and I say "trick or treat!" And they give me some candy. Then they leave and some more kids in costumes come by. More candy. I get to see more cuteness and maybe even have some teenagers scare me. Plus candy. Sounds like a thrill to me. 😊 

πŸ« be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
  • borannrann669796borannrann669796 Posts: 114 ✭✭✭
    Looks like I'm not gonna get rachael
    How come I'm not getting my lvl rewards. This has happened to me twice now