On the levels where you unmask the words

Options
mimi722
mimi722 Posts: 1 Newbie
Sometimes I choose the correct letters but they don't count for the word?

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi there @mimi722, welcome to our Community 😃

What level are you referring to and do you have any examples of words it will not count? Is you're game in English as well?

• Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    My game is in english. I will choose the correct mystery letter and it will not count. Maybe if it has a vine this is why. But many times i must choose it again. This becomes very confusing. You think oh well maybe it’s not the word I think it was and then it ends up being the word you thought it was this game has some very crazy turns.  Honestly I really hate the mystery word challenges .  I cannot speak to specific levels that I have managed to finally work my way through always let it happens quite often. 
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    hello@Tut
    it sounds like you identified the problem
    tiles with vines do not count with mystery word levels
    general approach with vines(all levels) ... when a 4-letter word is made with any vines a crown is still created

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?