Psssst... Who is this?

Comments

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,732 Game Expert
    edited September 20
    Aww, I missed you @bearwithme! You are so sweet. πŸ€— 

β€”β€”

My eyeballs have reached their limits but I found one possibility on my CCS board (I don’t go up as high as it goes though.) This little blue kitty...I don’t know who it is and it isn’t a mountain level and nothing to with French macarons...so I am guessing it is a game I am not so familiar with or a completely new character. πŸ€”

Well that’s it for me until the next clue gets me all worked up again. Have a great day everyone. πŸ˜‰πŸ³

πŸ­πŸ³ current status: extreme candy consumption
            (this whale can't migrate, only hibernate) πŸ³πŸ­

Find out more about Game Experts here
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 235 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20
    I don't think it is a fox as red rabbit has a fox costume already. Could be Sue the skunk, who knows, but it is an exciting way to bring in a new character ( or whatever) May be Neko as someone else said. All I can say for sure is it sadly isn't Jimmy the goat who can keep grazing in the mountains undisturbed and friendless :cry:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,309 Legend
    @John_W ; probably when we check after 16 hours of now and we will see a character got reveal! It will be interesting! πŸ˜‚

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! πŸ‘‰ Here
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Ur right @MightyWolf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ can't wait
  • Cw1310Cw1310 Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    edited September 21
    edited September 21
    @John_W still 1 hour and 43 minutes and we will see what's all about! ;)

edited September 21

Very Insightful!  O.o

@Cw1310 I think you are right! 

I checked the two characters design and I'm going to see what's differents... but I see that both are not only similar but also familiar...

So maybe Raccoon (from Candy Crush Soda Saga) will joined Candy Crush Friends Saga and she loves drawing and eating maracoon! ❀🍭🍬🍫🍩

Let's see next week who is exactly! ;)

@MightyWolf how do I look at the countdown
    @Cw1310 just go to instagram, search @CandyCrushSaga and go to the account and you will see a story about that...  ;)

But I don't know exactly what's gonna happen with that countdown... possibly is all about Yeti's traveling! That's all!

I can't find it can i have a link plz
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I'm not gonna lie I just checked the countdown before coming here @MightyWolf 39 mins left

@John_W Yeti is going to Istanbul, Turkey! ;)