🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Did Not Receive What I Paid For

Options
Toni-3
Toni-3 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Support
I purchased 30 Gold Bars in Candy Crush Friends Saga today. It took forever to go through. Then when I attempted to purchase 5 extra lives with 9 Gold Bars it took the bars, but never gave me my 5 lives. I'm very upset! Can somebody please fix this issue? I want the lives or my Gold Bars back....

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,770 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Toni-3, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I know it can be saddening and upsetting!  But, no need to be upset as you can contact the "King Support Team" and seek their help to return your Gold Bars (or Lives)!  

Here is how you need to contact the King Support team and send your request though the complaint --->  https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    **  and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items Not Received"
    ** Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?