No Rachel event in my game?

SystemSystem Posts: 154 Community Manager
This discussion was created from comments split from: We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!.
Prev134

Comments

• caambujcaambuj Posts: 202 ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get the pop-up till now 😣. Wht should i do πŸ€”? Dont want to re-instal the game.
  • John_WJohn_W Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    I lost my progress 😭 I had 100 out of the 500 and I can't get it back and I was up to lvl 3
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,340 Legend

What??? This is so sad! :cry:

@John_W

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! πŸ‘‰ Here
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    @QueenMia

I just installed the new update but the event didn't appear.
    Should i wait?
    Should I reboot my phone or should I re-install the game?
  • CastusvardoCastusvardo Posts: 3
    No event showing on mine yet either. Have reinstalled the game and still nothing.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,928 Community Manager
    He guys! 

Happy Monday! 

Have you had the teaser message in your game at all during the last 7 days?
    Clear cache and cookies and force close the App (after making sure you have the latest version). 

Let me know πŸ’ 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
  • Graeme_LondonGraeme_London Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I don't have the chance to get Rachel as you can see from attached scheenshot Im on Android phone synced with facebook and same with windows 10 app
  • CastusvardoCastusvardo Posts: 3
    @QueenMia I haven’t had the teaser message but I’ve completely deleted the app and it’s data and cleared my cache and cookies and reinstalled then with no success. Currently playing on IPhone 7
    Hi @QueenMia
    Thnx 4 addresing our issue.
    I didnt get the teaser message ever. Cleared the cache, force stopped, even reinstall the game & download the updated version but nothing happened.
    My game id is 3450053112.
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Hey @caambuj .
    How about to reboot your phone?
    I did it and it worked to me.
    Rachel's event appeared in my phone now after doing that.
    Hi @Sofia1992
    The same has not worked for me bcz i didn't receive the teaser message like u. Now downloading the game from galaxy store.
  • Graeme_LondonGraeme_London Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Just a quick update the event has just appeared following game update 30 minutes ago
  • D2VD2V Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    HELP @QueenMia ;

*****UPDATE : @MightyWolf added Rachel for me, so problem solved!!! πŸ₯³ Wasn’t sure how to delete post, sorry. ******

Hoping my favorite Queen can help me out. I also have no Rachel yet. Heart broken 😫😱😭 
    I also was the lucky winner TWICE on finding the thief contest, and should have won 20 gold bars x 2. I think winning the Bubble Gum Troll umbrella changed my luck for the better 🀩.  I am playing on an iPhone 7 plus. I see a few others missing Rachel also have same phone. I tried clearing cache, starting phone, updating app and finally reinstalling... but no luck. My game ID is 2083059125. 
    Also here is a pic of my app stores latest version. Is this the newest?? I hope you can help an old friend out!! I missed out on Olivia, so i HAVE TO GET Rachel 😰
    Thank you so much

edited September 30

Hello everybody!! :waving: <3

Can you please put your user ID here? So the team can handle and fix your issue and bring Rachel event into your account! :+1:

If you can't get your user ID... go to the link here to find out how... ;)

Thanks everyone and hopefully TOMORROW or any day this week you will enjoy the event with us! :love:

(Note: please do not forget to update the game to the latest version that has been released today!)

Have a great day!
    Keep crushing candies!

❀🍭🍬🍫🍰🍩

I'll tag @QueenMia if she can help you more... :awesome: