🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The truth is revealed

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited October 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

Rancid doesn’t know where to start.  She heard everything correctly and he did do those things.  But he feels that maybe he can change now that he met her.  Will she understand?

He feels so much anger inside and wants to know who gave her all that information.  He cannot show his anger because she will be frightened and want to run away.  He is not sure what he can say to reassure her, but he knows that he has to give it a try.

“Rachel, mon chéri,” he tells her.  “I am not sure what to say to you.  I will not lie to you.  Yes, I am ashamed that I did those things, but I am not going to be doing them anymore.  I realize that I wasn’t making friends doing those things.  I want to start all over and do it the right way this time.  Je t-aime de tout mon cœur.  Will you allow me to show you that I can change?  I can be the raccoon that you might grow to love, if only you can give me a chance.”

She doesn’t know what to say to him.  He sounds sincere and maybe he is willing to change.  But what if he tries and then slips back into his old patterns.  She is not sure that she wants to begin a roller coaster relationship with someone who is asking for a chance.

“Rancid, all that I can say right now is this,” she says.  “I need to give this more thought.  I cannot decide right now.  I need some time to think about this.   Please take me home.  It’s getting late.”

They pack up everything and get back into the air balloon and when he tries to kiss her goodnight at the front door she turns her cheek away from him. 

She needs some time to absorb all of this, so she shakes hands with him and says goodnight.

What do you think will happen to them in the future?  Stay tuned for the next story!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?