❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

(FIXED) You DID NOT receive your REWARD at the end of the level/episode?

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,171 Community Manager
    Hi @CoJLoKsVzla, welcome to the Community :waving:

You can check my post just above yours for an update on the situation 😉 As for your missing rewards, I've just added them to your game. You'll have to force close the game to trigger the rewards.

Thanks and have a sweet day 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • CherylKayCherylKay Posts: 2
    I did not recieve the rewards for passing the end of  2 episodes. Both Episode 1620 and 1640. 
  • koponenkoponen Posts: 6
    edited October 15
  • cloeynorgcloeynorg Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Thank you so much @QueenMia 💜
  • CherylKayCherylKay Posts: 2
    .I did not recieve my rewards for 2 episodes. Both end of episode level 1620 and 1640.  My ID is 1297650894.
  • wengwongwengwong Posts: 2
    User ID 10478548573

No level rewards at end of 1080, 1100 & 1120.
  • OstiguyOstiguy Posts: 1
    id 10489507375
    Level  830 & 840
    Thanks this is a great game

• sfjacobssfjacobs Posts: 1
    edited October 15
    I have finished maybe 4 or 5 episodes without getting the reward because of this bug. I'm on level 541 and don't know how to find my game id, though I'm connected to Facebook.
  • stargatebabestargatebabe Posts: 2
    My ID is my Facebook profile. When I passed my last board, 700 to 701 I did not get my reward.
  • hojo67hojo67 Posts: 2
    I finished the Rachel raccoon did not receive the prize box at the end . This is not the first time this has happened so hopefully things will get fixed 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,171 Community Manager
    edited October 15
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your details! I have now added the missing rewards to your game :star:
    The Game Studio have found the problem and a fix will be release shortly. Until then, keep on posting here so I can add the rewards for you.

Thanks and stay sweet🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • hwttlc00hwttlc00 Posts: 2
    Gamer ID:  5257092037

Did not receive reward after passing level 1440.
  • hojo67hojo67 Posts: 2
    Did not receive award at the end of Rachel raccoon quest
  • DaniejiDanieji Posts: 2
    I'm Italian, and I'll try to explain my problem. There is a problem about the end of games world. I was 1900 level, when I complete it, there was a glich which missed to give me boosters at the end of level. My position goes on without to pass the portal, without animation. Please, resolve it asap.
  • AnnieXAnnieX Posts: 21 ✭✭
    ID 108291484 Reward not received for passing level 620.