Your BubbleGum Troll event DISAPPEARED? Check HERE

AnnieXAnnieX Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited October 18 in Support
ID 10829175484 Windows 10/PC. I had the event earlier today and completed the first challenge. I came back to the game some hours later and the event had disappeared! It looks like you'd updated my section in the interim as new players have been added and others were removed. Was the event lost in the updating? Can I have it back? Thanks.

Best Answers

Prev13456789

Answers

• niknak0087niknak0087 Posts: 1
    Same here! 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,525 Superstar
    Hello @AnnieX and @niknak0087 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the BGT Event from your game!!  But, adding other players to the event should not remove you from it!!  Did you try clearing cookies/cache and see if that helps?  

If not, clear cookies/cache ---> restart the device after shutting down for few minutes. Please post back if it helped any!  I have seen few other complaints too about the same issue!!  Some players have received it back and some haven't!!  

According to your reply, I will escalate this issue to the Friends game Community Manager :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• RowanTheRedRowanTheRed Posts: 3
    Same thing happened to me!
  • thewhitebirdthewhitebird Posts: 1
    I CAN'T play either.  :(
    Hello @RowarTheRed and @thewhitebird Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Please do follow the steps I wrote in my above message and see if they help to get the event back.  If not, please post back so that I can alert the Community Manager!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great day/evening!

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Please let us know if @PummyRaj's steps have worked for you :)

Also, I would like to let you know that the event is not available on Windows 10. Therefore, if you're only playing on that platform, the event won't show up. More info here.

Let us know and in the meantime, have the sweetest day πŸ’

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
  • leoladalesmithleoladalesmith Posts: 17 ✭✭
    seems to be gone , The bubble Gum Troll is just a awful as Rachel 
  • stramoniumstramonium Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    I have also lost bubblegum troll. I was really looking forward to getting another chance to get him when I had a game break last time, and I was really on my way .......
  • AnnieXAnnieX Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Thanks for your reply. I was sorry to hear that the event isn't available to players on Windows 10, despite it's fleeting presence yesterday! Windows 10 is the only platform that's available to me, so I guess I'll miss out! 
    Hello again @AnnieX, Hope you are having a nice day/evening πŸ€— 

I am sorry to hear that you will have to miss out because the event is not available on Windows 10!!  Just wondering.... do you have access to a mobile phone? 

If so, you could install the game there and play till you collect the cute guy.  Once you receive him (and his evolved character King Chewy), you can delete the game from your phone and continue playing on your PC!!  

Just a thought!!  Have a great rest of the day/evening :) 

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    Hi again guys,

Ok, thanks for getting back to me. There might be an issue with the event - Let me check with our Team to investigate this and get back to you with a proper answer. 

I'll let you know as soon as I can πŸ’

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
  • RowanTheRedRowanTheRed Posts: 3
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @RowarTheRed and @thewhitebird Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Please do follow the steps I wrote in my above message and see if they help to get the event back.  If not, please post back so that I can alert the Community Manager!  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great day/evening!
    I have cleared cookies and cache, rebooted my phone,  went back and forth between portholes and nothing had worked.  My other half and I have the same phones (Samsung Galaxy s10) purchased at the same time and on the same provider, he hasn't lost his but I have.  The only 2 difference between our games is I'm more than 100 levels above him and he already had the bubble gum troll from back in July.  

I do hope it can be resolved,  I was hoping to pick up the troll since Rachel was a big bust! ☹
  • AnnieXAnnieX Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Thanks for your reply. Yes, I do have access to a phone - but I don't use it for games as the screen is too small. It's a shame that you don't operate an equal playing field for all platforms. I've not needed to buy anything to progress the game - but I bet you apply equal charges for all your players regardless of what they receive!
  • MISTICAMISTICA Posts: 1
    Me desaparecio el evento, no es la primera vez que me sucede, traten de solucionarlo no es justo perder tiempo y no lograr los premios!
  • stramoniumstramonium Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    I had first the BubbleGum troll event, played for a while and then lost it. Still it has not come back. Can it be fixed?
    This took away the joy of playing. It is the events that makes the game fun and the opportunity to get new characters. Is there something happening or do we get another chance to play the BubbleGum event?