❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Your BubbleGum Troll event DISAPPEARED? Check HERE

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,171 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

I am sorry for the late update but I wanted to let you know that we are looking into it. The event should not have disappeared from your device, indeed. I am also double checking the situation regarding Windows 10 to confirm whether it can be available or not. 

Thank you all for your comments, it will be helpful for our Team to investigate. I have passed all the details to our Studio and I will let you know as soon as we have more information for you. 

Thanks 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • Foxden4Foxden4 Posts: 3
    I’ve lost my Bubble Gum challenge after signing up in the community. 
  • Tina1978Tina1978 Posts: 4
    I lost it about 2 hrs ago. I have restart my phone 2-3 times and also update it but nothing helps. 
  • SpazRavenSpazRaven Posts: 4
    I also lost the Bubble Gum challenge from my phone. This is very disappointing seeing myself and team were close the the 2nd reward in the challenge. I just hoping we dont need to start from the beginning. 
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,421 Legend

I miss the Bubblegum Troll event!

Hi @QueenMia,

I don't know if it's a bug or because I have Bubblegum Troll before... but I will tell you that i'm missing the event after 1.23.6 update please can you tell me what's going on!? :confused:

How is your favorite character? ❤
    Find out here for change to win 30 gold bars!

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄⛄🎄
    Check out more here!
  • Garryc71Garryc71 Posts: 1
    Bubble gum event disappeared and when I finish a level in the normal game it's glitching and I don't receive the prize box (this has been happening for a few weeks)
  • sandylwsandylw Posts: 6
    I also had my BGT event disappear. It was fine this morning and I was getting very close to getting him and now it’s just gone!

my User ID is 1312873755 ( if you need to know)
    Thanks
  • boveyliboveyli Posts: 2
    Hi my game is using my Facebook account [email protected] This happened both time I was playing for both bubble gum troll and Rachel lately. The event suddently disappeared in my phone while on my girlfriend's phone they are still there. 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,171 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and thank you for the details! I've passed these on to our sweet Studio and they are looking into it. We will keep you posted as soon as we can.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience 🙏

Stay sweet🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • nm5969nm5969 Posts: 19
    edited October 17
    Hello , 
    ID : 9488755335
    I don't have event at my phone ( Samsung A8 ) but have it in my I-pad , why ?
  • CandyCrissyCandyCrissy Posts: 2
    I have the same trouble... I make a update from the game and than, the bubblegum event disappeared. I make the event with other players together. So I had to become soon the bubblegum character. And now? I'm a little bit sad :-(
  • christine88christine88 Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    I know this might be a little late but my bubblegum troll event disappeared this morning. Can I get it back?
  • fozzieg73fozzieg73 Posts: 1
    I have the same problem but on Andriod phone. Played the first Bubblegum level and then it didn't comeback!..please help
  • OctoberDragonOctoberDragon Posts: 3
    I've lost the event too with latest update. Not happy, as I was 500/600, only a 100 left to unlock the character! My User Id 10154161222 I'm on android.
  • tnabtnab Posts: 5
    I have also lost the event with the update today. I had 560 stickers collected towards the Bubblegum Troll character and my team had just passed the 2000 point reward mark with nine days still to go. My ID is 10859042712