Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

character choices

sskeen90sskeen90 Posts: 5
when you get ready to start a level and there is a recommended character and then random characters on each side, I think it would be a good idea to be able to scroll left or right to be able to pick any character you have unlocked to play with. I've beat many levels with a character that wasnt recommended but sometimes the characters I want to use arent on the choices
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,515 Superstar
    Hello @sskeen90 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Actually, we do have this feature already available in the game!!  But, you won't be able to see those available stickers for that particular character!!  

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,515 Superstar
    Hello again @sskeen90 ;

I have reread your Idea few times... and I am just wondering!!  Is your Idea to select "any" character from our collection OR the variety of that particular character? 

If you are saying "any" character from our collection, I don't think it would be possible!!  Because, the Studio has designed the game in such way that, they give the recommended characters whoever will helps best for us to beat the level.  So, I am not sure how it will work out!!  Just sharing my thoughts!!  

Thank you for posting your Idea!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!