🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE
💰Time for a new contest! Win Gold HERE
🏅Earn badges! Share your scrapbook HERE
💅 New Event: Yeti's Vacation! Check more info HERE

What are you snacking on while playing candy crush Friends?

Comments

• gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 4,956 Game Expert
    @BQN537 Well ill pay for the shipping and handling for the other three...lol 😊

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 11,857 Game Expert
    @gr33n3y3z you don’t have Cadbury over there very new just hit the shelf I was searching for coffee on special so got a bonus shipping cost heaps 💐🍩🎊🐼

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller 🦋

@BQN537

We have some Cadbury items here but not those they look good!
    I'm making meatloaf tonight with mashed potatoes and a veggie. Im not a huge fan of meatloaf but my son loves it! 

@gr33n3y3z  yum 😋 every time we make it it ends up dry.
    those Cadbury bars I only got one so not buying them again unless I hide them.
    we are having Chinese garlic beef and snow pea stir-fry thanks to HelloFresh 🥳🐨

Helen Keller 🦋

@BQN537

That sounds really good! I have never tried hellofresh, though ive been wanting to try out those food prep things lol, I'm not sure what to refer to them as?
    Although with the meatloaf if it comes out dry,  when mixing all the indigents add a bit more water so the bread crumbs absorb it and becomes moist, also try a fattier beef that should help with the dryness. 😉

@gr33n3y3z I think there great you get everything delivered to the door have to prepare them yourself and you don’t have to go to shops and spend a heap of money trying to work out what to eat every night bit pricey but worth it and thanks for the tip☝️👣😐🤪

Helen Keller 🦋

@BQN537

Sounds good I like a bargain and a break from preparing food and then cooking it every night. I will have to give it a go one day in the future. 
    Well tonight im letting the crock pot do all of my cooking doing a pot roast with potatoes carrots and onions. 😅

@gr33n3y3z yeah crockpots are great going to have a crepe and coffee when I go out soon to the beach don’t get jealous you’re lucky you have clean air to breath.

Sorry to hear about your laptop that’s awful 🥳😊🎄

Helen Keller 🦋

edited December 2019
    @BQN537
     Yea I'm so sorry to hear about the fire situation thats awful. I saw a video on the news maybe a week ago of this brave woman risking her life to save a kola in the fire and she had a bottle of water and put it to the kolas mouth  and poured some over its body. It was so heroic to see, and unfortunately the kola died a week later from its burns. I hope everything gets better real soon. My thoughts are with all the people and wild life thats being affected. 💗💗💗

Oh man my laptop, where do i start! It was thrown down hard and part of the covering for the fan was broken off. Now every time i close my computer with windows that i had open are closed and my computer takes forever to turn on and sometimes it will turn off by itself. I'm so mortified so now i know whats on my Christmas list.

So @gr33n3y3z didn’t end up having the crepe had a Hungarian hotdog instead really different yummy 😋 from the markets.

I really hope you threw that person down to must have been some dummy spit you better get a new laptop Off Santa.
     I didn’t realize that the poor koala made the news over there so much wildlife lost daughter has been helping the zoo evacuate all the animals from there it’s only a little zoo but so much work trying to get all the animals to a safer place it’s a lot better today Tuesday going to be real hot 🥵 

Helen Keller 🦋

@BQN537
    Never had a Hungarian anything lol I bet it was good!

Yea I watch all types of news here local news and news around the world. But the kola made our local news. So sad. You must be so proud of your daughter helping with evacuations! Wow thats amazing in its self. 

Well i wish i could  have thrown down that A-hole down too but oh well I'm no match for a man. It was pretty messed up.😥

On a side note dinner was great, now after a stressful few days I'm indulging in a few beers 😅

Really proud @gr33n3y3z  sounds good to me.
    we have a lot of different markets going on so it’s a good way of trying different food from different parts of the world 🌎 

Helen Keller 🦋

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Superstar

Hi friends I was coming here to chat about finally getting my curry tonight...

WTH @gr33n3y3z?!  I saw your post after I left about someone throwing your laptop but I thought it was an accidental thing from a family member or something
    Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Superstar
    I'm sorry I haven't been able to see the news in days and days @bqn537 but it sounds like your daughter is doing some amazing things. I always try to do like Mr. Rogers said (I think) and look for the helpers when there is tragedy. When things are bad, and it feels scary and out of control, look around and you will always see people helping. There are always helpers! It restores faith and courage to know that they are there. So wonderful that your daughter is a helper. 😊 I really mean that. 
    Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
    @BQN537
    Thats great your daughter seems to have her head on straight! And she must have gotten that from her mama!😉

@wafercookieflippers no it was no accident, i wish  😥 it was really emotional coming from the person who did it though.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.