🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE
💰 Join our contests and win Gold Bars HERE and HERE
🏅Earn badges! Share your scrapbook HERE
💅 New Event: Yeti's Vacation! Check more info HERE

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Sukanta_Biswas and win free boosters!

Comments

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Legend
    I'm sorry. Guess this is aimed at me. I wasn't complaining about Yeti . Just making observation. Also just halfway joking with some players in here about the ads because I didn't know that some of you were getting them too. I didn't mean to get things off track. Apologies @Foley1362 @Sukanta_Biswas @QueenMia

Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,709 Superstar
    edited November 2019
    @wafercookieflippers - Cookie (Love that’s @PummyRaj - nickname for you now) 💪🏻

Flips - nothing was ‘aimed’ at you! Just trying to steer this fun challenge back to beating up on the true target @Sukanta_Biswas 😉🤣 All good dear friend 🤗

In all transparency I don’t get a Yeti option either on this level(see below) but I also wouldn’t choose him over Mysty anyways. Just my own personal opinion.

Now I can’t wait to see how this week turns out even more 😬 So nervous in 3rd!!!

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩
    Just wanted to say one more apology to @stramonium. I don't know if you read my original comment about Yeti but it really was meant as a remark on my experience. I don't think you have an unfair advantage and did not mean to imply that at all if it came off that way. I have played level 1000 many many many times for boosters and fun and it just never let me pick Yeti. Even before Olivia. At least I think...

Anyway I agree with you totally that he would be great on the level as would Misty. I got lucky with Tiffi. She sometimes does well for me on these challenges where I don't want to end the level too quickly. 

Alright sorry again everyone, all good @Foley1362, hope everyone keeps on crushing. 🌈🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • stramoniumstramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    Totally ok wafercookieflippers!!!!!
    But I actually think you're right. I have tried to replay but I had an incredible luck in my last game.
    Tried my rainbow Odus. But don't quite get there.
    But your rainbow Odus is so beautiful @stramonium

I really think you have the same starting point as any of us, Yeti or not. I mean that. I can promise on my dogs that I never meant that Yeti was an advantage for anyone. It was just a spur of the moment reaction to seeing him on that level. 

You know why you have such awesome scores???

All of these rainbow.costumes aren't for nothing, ladies and gentlemen!!! 😁🙌
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
    Tja tack wafercookieflippers !!!!!

Du värmer verkligen mitt hjärta nu !!!

Oh, did I managed to send it in Swedish? It's probably time to go to bed!

Well thanks wafer cookie flippers !!!!!

You are really warming my heart now !!!
    (that's what it was meant to be)
  • caambujcaambuj Posts: 1,733 Legend
    edited November 2019
    This is my 1st entry & probably last too as I am not eligible for the badge😐. But happy with my effort😊.
    Dang @caambuj 😱🤪🤣

🍩 International Corner 🍩

• BQN537BQN537 Posts: 11,857 Game Expert
    Keep trying but not getting any better @Foley1362 when are you going to give us a challenge 🤔👍

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”                
    Helen Keller 🦋

All in good time @BQN537!  Can’t wait for my turn either 😉🙏🏻🙌🏻

🍩 International Corner 🍩

• caambujcaambuj Posts: 1,733 Legend
    Oh my God!
    @Foley1362 I can't stop my laugh🤣.
    Hey! If you wish I can edit my post only for you😋.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 19,161 Superstar
    Haha, I and I have occasionally tried to get a good score but one experience is that it is easy to get 170000 points at level but getting 175000 points can be quite hard.🤭😂

Related image

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Find the wrong and chance to win some Gold bars.

Well thank you wafercookieflippers!!!!!

You're really warming my heart now!!!

Good morning everyone!
    I want to write one last thing about the discussion yesterday.
    I, like most people, enjoy winning when I compete. But I want to win in a fair way. Therefore, I enlarged and read things that did not exist yesterday.
    Therefore, I tried to break my record with Odus, which I did not succeed. I spent last night playing the same level over and over again.
    I think after a while because of that, my brain stopped working. So I'm sorry  wafercookieflippers You tried to write to me that you hadn't meant it that way but I couldn't see it, and that 2 times!

But I think that there is a point here, even if it is just in my head. We should compete with the same opportunities. Maybe it's wrong of me to use Yeti now, when I know it's only me who can use him. I have no undisputed answer here.

I really enjoyed being at the top of the leaderboard. But now good luck with pushing me down!!!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.