❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

One extra move instead of The four extra moves

amysandallamysandall Posts: 16
edited November 14 in Support
On the four extra moves you only get one move Candy crush friends I could have won my level a 868 4 different occasions but didn't because of this

Best Answer

Answers

• Msfitz0515Msfitz0515 Posts: 4
    edited November 14
    >:)I don’t know if it’s just me but at the end of some levels if u haven’t used them theirs ushally a choice to watch a video to get 4 extra moves and I don’t have it any more ... is it just me or are they gone ?
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 9,027 Superstar
    Hi @Msfitz0515 - welcome to our friendly community. The video for extra moves is part of a test feature and not available for all players. If you’ve had it then it may come back as they go thru different implementations of it but it’s not a permanent part of the game yet. I hope this helps 🙏🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❄️🎄⛄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic! ⛄️🎄❄️

☃️🎅 Help our Studio for a chance to
     WIN 10 Gold bars Here 🎅☃️

🎄 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🎄
  • sezmesezme Posts: 6
    The extra moves at the end of the level are great but why have you cut them from 4 to 1 that no use to anyone 
  • actressactress Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    What happened to the four moves I use to have? One move doesn't help.
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,602 Superstar
    Hello @amysandall and @sezme Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)  

And a sweet Hello to @actress 🤗 

I am very sorry to hear about that change in the game, but I have not heard anything about it!!  I too completely agree that just 1 extra move does not help us to progress in the game :o   Let me find out and get back to you :+1:  

What device are you using to play the game?  Can any of you please post a screenshot of the pop-up where it says "get 1 extra move after watching the Ad"? 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" to upload the picture from your device.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
    Please see attached picture as requested 
    edited November 13
    Thank you very much @sezme

I also just saw this in my game too!!  Will get back to you tomorrow with any info I can get!  The team is located overseas and it is night time for them hence out of the office for today.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  

• sdennis123sdennis123 Posts: 7
    I am having this issue too. When I watch the video it will say 2 moves and then immediately drop to one move. 
  • Valkyrie000Valkyrie000 Posts: 1
    I have the same issue....only 1 extra move with the video at the  end of  the level...Yesterday, it  was ok...
  • actressactress Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    The staff will look into  this.
    Hello to all of you @amysandall @Msfitz0515 @sezme @actress @sdennis123 @Valkyrie000
    and Hearty Welcome to all new members of the Community 🤗 

The "1 Extra Move" for watching the Videos is a Test which, the Studio is running currently!  The Community team has already informed to the Studio that the players are not happy about the change!!  

Unfortunately, the change might stay for a while!  Please keep posting your opinion and feedback here in this thread, as the Community In-charge team are keeping an eye over here :+1: 

Thank you for being patient and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• nilosoco83nilosoco83 Posts: 1
    How do I get  the pop ups to receive the 4 extra moves
  • Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @nilosoco83 and welcome to the community! 😎

You can sometimes choose to see an advertisement after you finish the moves and you don't win a level, so the game will give you for example 1, 2, 4 extra moves. 🤩

Have a nice day! 🍭

Mattia,
    Candy Crush Friends Saga Lover.