⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No keys for music boxes

hazelsmrf
hazelsmrf Posts: 2 Newbie
For the past two weeks whenever I get the notice that I found a music box, no keys spawn.  I played several episodes and never got to a key, before the keys would always be within 4-5 levels from the box, so I think they’re simply not being generated.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @hazelsmrf Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that and I too have noticed the same thing when I have played 3 episodes last week!!  I was thinking I was out of time to get the keys!!  Let me check something about it and get back to you :+1: 

** If you have anything to add anything else or reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Note: By the way, like I have mentioned above, you have posted your question in Candy Friends section but, the question is about the original Candy Crush game!  It is OK, no need to worry!  I will request the Community Team to move this to CCS Support :+1:  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @hazelsmrf Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that and I too have noticed the same thing when I have played 3 episodes last week!!  I was thinking I was out of time to get the keys!!  Let me check something about it and get back to you :+1: 

** If you have anything to add anything else or reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Note: By the way, like I have mentioned above, you have posted your question in Candy Friends section but, the question is about the original Candy Crush game!  It is OK, no need to worry!  I will request the Community Team to move this to CCS Support :+1:  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?