Dainty offers... Offers in general

kdrogers77
kdrogers77 Posts: 13 Level 2
The dainty offer was changed and the unlimited boosters for one hour was taken away. You now want us to pay over double the amount for the unlimited offers??? Really? During the holidays you are going to do this? Everything already costs a lot and you are raising the prices on one of your more reasonable offers? Have some consideration for the time of year it is and stop raising prices on us. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kdrogers77 and welcome to our friendly community.  Are you talking about Candy Crush Friends?  You have posted this question in the Candy Crush Friends page and the prices for their packages haven't changed.  I think you may be referring to Candy Crush Soda, which has a Dainty Treats package with unlimited boosters for 1 hour.  It costs $3.99 now and you are correct - it used to be $1.99.  I can understand your frustration.  I encourage you to  start a poll/vote on this topic and encourage your friends to respond and give their opinions.  The studios welcome feedback and sometimes things get changed because of it.  So instead of 'ask a question' you might check new idea (where people can vote) or start a poll instead.

Also - I am going to ask for this thread to be moved to Candy Crush Soda, because I think that is the game you are referring to.
  • kdrogers77
    Extremely disappointed that the $3.99 Dainty offer has taken away the unlimited boosters for one hour. I now have to spend MORE money to get unlimited boosters for an hour? How much more of our money can you take for nothing? Please bring the dainty  offer back and make it worth it for us. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    Extremely disappointed that the $3.99 Dainty offer has taken away the unlimited boosters for one hour. I now have to spend MORE money to get unlimited boosters for an hour? How much more of our money can you take for nothing? Please bring the dainty  offer back and make it worth it for us. 
    This game is completely free to play and ez at that.  What exactly is your issue?  No even **EDIT: rude** player should be paying actual money for virtual goods.
  • kdrogers77
    Thank you so much for your insightful comment. You have figured out that I am not very intelligent and find the game to be extremely challenging to play. I pay money because I need all the help I can get to relax and take my mind off the struggles and hustle of daily life. Shame on me for using this board to express my personal opinion on something I thought the website was for. I’m so appreciative of your helpful comment and I will take into consideration what you said for the rest of my life. 
  • TheTruth
    TheTruth Posts: 20 Level 2
    Thank you so much for your insightful comment. You have figured out that I am not very intelligent and find the game to be extremely challenging to play. I pay money because I need all the help I can get to relax and take my mind off the struggles and hustle of daily life. Shame on me for using this board to express my personal opinion on something I thought the website was for. I’m so appreciative of your helpful comment and I will take into consideration what you said for the rest of my life. 
    Great reply 👍😂😂
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @kdrogers77 ,

I love how you took that comment and want to say that, as a member of King, we appreciate you coming and telling us how it feels regarding the change on the Dainty Offers.

I'll make sure myself that this feedback is considered and that it's discussed internally. I cannot guarantee any actions, as I'm sure you understand, but I want to confirm that we will have a conversation due to your feedback.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • MeMuh
    MeMuh Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020

Dainty treats for $3.99 not only took away the hour play time it also took away the lollipops 🍭 and hand part of the package! It did go from 1 to 5 on the bonus bombs etc .... but then went from 15 bars of gold to 10 !!! During these hard times when playing this or other games can help some of us keep our minds off of all that is going on at least for awhile..... prices should not being going up to take advantage of us ! Yes I know some of you will say the game is free and we don’t have to purchase anything, but that is not my point .....also if players decide not to purchase anything because of this change , how much more money are you actually going to be making 👍

• missdani10
    missdani10 Posts: 5 Level 2

I feel the same!! I didn’t think my purchase worked when I didn’t see the boosters set to an hour! I was so upset. I emailed and the person didn’t help at all smh!

First Kimmys arcade now this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?