❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄️

13Next

Comments

• DoubleB423DoubleB423 Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Check this out though...

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,420 Legend

This update have an issue with the event so that means a lot of players will not going to see it... So we need the team now to fix the issue and made an optional update today if we need to enjoy the event! 

@DoubleB423

How is your favorite character? ❤
    Find out here for change to win 30 gold bars!

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄⛄🎄
    Check out more here!
    edited December 2
    @MightyWolf

Yes my friend, they do need to get an update pushed to everyone.
    edited December 2

Yes exactly ;)

@DoubleB423

Check out more here!
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,170 Community Manager
    Hi guys @MightyWolf, @DoubleB423, @Mattia_ 🤗 

The event started at 9am GMT, so 10am if you are in CET. You should now all have it in your game! Please check and let me know! 

I'll set up a small "survey" on the Community, as the Studio really wants feedback on the event. I'll count on you to let us know what you think! 

I'll let you know 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
    QueenMia said:
    Hi guys @MightyWolf, @DoubleB423, @Mattia_ 🤗 

The event started at 9am GMT, so 10am if you are in CET. You should now all have it in your game! Please check and let me know! 

I'll set up a small "survey" on the Community, as the Studio really wants feedback on the event. I'll count on you to let us know what you think! 

@QueenMia My Holiday Event started and I completed day 1.
    However, the Odus Challenge still hasn't shown as completed.
    I look forward to the survey that is being set up!
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,886 Game Expert
    Thanks for the Friend-tastic Holiday Calendar! Completed first day and got the first prize box! Looking forward to a whole month of special levels! It is exciting!

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,886 Game Expert
    Friend-tastic Holiday Calendar

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!

Pretty sweet event! 

Hi @QueenMia,

I'm already received the event!
    The first week of the event is all about Misty!

And i complete the first day of this week! <3

And the lovely thing are happening right now is the decorations around the Candy Kingdom! <3:love:

Lolipop Meadows

Bom Bom Beach

Lemonade Lake

Chocolate Mountains

So everyone you have until January 3rd 2020 to enjoy the event so have fun and have a great christmas!

Thank you team for this event, I love the idea and hopefully this callender will be happening again with other events like Valentines Day, Spring or even Summer... <3

Check out more here!
  • caambujcaambuj Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all!
    I also get the event and completed the 1st day challange😊. The reward is realy nice.

My 1st attempt was crashed after few moves. I was a bit concern as only 3 attempt is available for the day. But the game run smoothly in the 2nd attempt and I cleared the same😀.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,333 Superstar
    NOTE for anyone who still is having trouble getting the event - the majority of the people do have the event but if you don't see it yet - please make sure you clear your cache and all cookies and then force close the app and then reopen it.  If you still don't have the event - then unfortunately you may be in the small group of people that will not receive this event. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    I'm curious about something. 
    In that Holiday Calendar event, why some people have 3 attemps per day while some other players like me only one?
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,170 Community Manager
    Hi @Sofia1992,

Some players have been given 3 attempts and others 1 but we made sure that the chances to succeed is the same for every players 😉 

As for the reason why, Jessica answered that in our Q&A 😉

You
    : I want to know why some people get the challenges and some other don't

Jessica, Data Scientist: As a games developer, the most important way to learn about whether and how our players enjoy different features and events we make for them is to do what we call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events 😕 But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

happy playing and good luck🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭