❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Win 30 Gold bars - Who is your favourite characters!

Comments

• jmaljmal Posts: 3
    ،،،شخصیت مورد علاقه من یتی است،، 
    خسته نباشید به همه شما
    من عاشق این بازی هستم
          Yeti
  • sarumbanggisarumbanggi Posts: 1
    My favorite is Odus!
  • Belharat2008Belharat2008 Posts: 2
    my favorite is yeti
  • poontang38poontang38 Posts: 1
    The Yeti is my favorite because he throws more wrapped candies.
  • yukibearyukibear Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    Yeti  <3
  • tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 10
    Digite seu comentário
    My favority is Mysty
  • kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 4,823 Game Expert
    Hi Everyone , thanks @QueenMia

My favorite is Yeti , undoubtedly , Yeti is enormously strong and with Yeti I can complete difficult levels easily  <3 

• rhsimierhsimie Posts: 4
    My favorite is Yeti
  • Tiffi
  • Believe_7Believe_7 Posts: 13
    My favorite is yeti
  • DrMagnus2DrMagnus2 Posts: 1
    My favorite character is Misty. I've got her up to Rainbow colors. What's not to love? A rainbow colored unicorn! 😊
  • KellyWKellyW Posts: 7
     @QueenMia thanks for asking.  I like them all...troll ..not so much.. hehe!  I just adore this Yeti. He makes me laugh. 

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,333 Superstar
    edited December 3
    I really love Dachs the donut dog and he is very helpful with Dunk the cookie events! Those are my favorite events.  I love that he will roll over so you can scratch his belly!  😊💕

I currently have all the characters (not all the outfits though - like Santa Yeti). 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Nat09Nat09 Posts: 3,801 Legend
    My favourite is... Rachel