🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Glitch in syncing King app with Facebook

Options
WarriorPrincess
WarriorPrincess Posts: 26 Level 2
Tried to sync app with FB.  Now every time I log in to FB then out and log back into King app my boosters double.  With no exaggeration I now have 500+ MILLION (yes that’s right MILLION) lollihammers, millions of switch hands and hundreds of thousands of all other boosters.  

In King App it shows my username and avatar correctly but when I write to King it shows message is coming from my FB username (totally different).

I have written to King 5 times now and have received no reply or acknowledgement that they received my message.

My game is ruined.  What is the sense of playing mini games just to win a switch hand or lollihammer...I have millions!  I enjoyed mini games...I just want to be reset to boosters I’ve collected over time.

Can anyone please help me!  Does anyone know how to reach King other than thru the app?  I’m very upset.

Thank you!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @WarriorPrincess Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

If you don't mind, first, I would like to make sure what game you are having this issue in?  The reason I am asking this is, we do not have "Free Switch" in Candy Friends game BUT only in Candy Crush and Candy Soda.  

With regards to writing to King team, they will see our username that is linked with the email ID.  Are you logged into Facebook and Kingdom accounts with same email address or a different one?
  • WarriorPrincess
    Options
    I am playing Candy Crush Saga.  I am currently logged into King app but both King and FB have the same email linked to it - karenamarchione@aol.com.  I appreciate any help you can get me.  I just want boosters I had before the syncing process and boosters I have won lately.  I can give approximates but don’t know actual count.  When I requested help from King while in the King app it showed message was from my username in FB, not my username I use in King.  Craziness!
  • WarriorPrincess
    Options
    Here is a picture of my current inventory:

• WarriorPrincess
    Options
    Above was yesterday’s inventory...this one is as of this writing:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?