❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Can anyone help me figure out how to claim the box that is on my screenshot?

paulinewallspaulinewalls Posts: 5
I have tried tapping it and it's not doing anything. I received the silver box on the recent quest challenge that they were having.

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,359 Superstar
    Hello @paulinewalls Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

It looks like you are talking about that Green box with silver ribbon, that is placed in the bottom right corner in above screenshot?  

If so, that is just is a picture along with the other things in the map, like Lollipops, etc.,  The King Studio has decorated the game map also to look beautiful for the Holidays =)=)  

With regards to the gift about the challenge we played today, we will receive a gift after a week.  And, we will receive like that once every week for 4 weeks :+1: 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back and let me know if you have any questions... if you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • paulinewallspaulinewalls Posts: 5
    I actually just received that box this morning because I got a silver award from the Odis quest challenge that was held over the Thanksgiving weekend and it ended on Sunday at 6pm EST.
  • paulinewallspaulinewalls Posts: 5
    Thank you for the assistance!