Reset the board, lose your boosters?!

Options
Ledalasvegas
Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
So let me get this straight....if I get a crappy board, and I want to reset it for a Nightmarishly Hard level, I lose the booster(s) that makes the level passable? Whose bright idea was THIS?  And right before Christmas??? This is just as bad as when you stopped allowing board resets. I'm sure most of us would GREATLY APPRECIATE if you guys would stop trying to "fix" things that aren't broken...it's not going to make me spend money, I'll simply stop playing. 

Comments

• TommyD
    TommyD Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, King has completely ruined Candy Crush Saga with this ridiculous "fix". I'll eventually stop playing CCS because of this, no doubt. Horrible, horrible move King.
  • Cardinal
    Cardinal Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • KameoKid
    KameoKid Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve played through a lot of your dumb redesigns but this is one of the worst i’ve seen! It’s like you want us to stop playing your game!
  • Viv_Smith
    Viv_Smith Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Why can I not now reset a board to for example get two colour bombs next to each other? Not a good move as it will not make me spend any money and in fact will just drive me away. 
  • speppers69
    speppers69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    What BS!!!
    I always wondered how far I would get. Now I know. I have played 4268 levels. I don't mind spending a few dollars here and there on something I enjoy. But not being able to reset the board??? That makes CC just another King disappointment.

If King things I will spend another penny or moment of time on a game that makes it almost impossible to pass a level without spending money or losing every booster you've earned...they're delusional.

What a backhand to those of us who have played....and paid....for years. 

And please don't give me this BS of "it was never supposed to be this way". It's been that way since the beginning. It's been promoted in your own support boards for years as a helper for frustrated players. It's why CC was BETTER than Frogs and the others. It's why people got to levels like 4000, 5000. 

You tried this move before without acknowledging it and people like me quit playing. And if you don't reverse your decision this time you will lose me and many, many others. I promote my games and accomplishments on social media. You are losing my endorsement and free promotion as well as the money I spend. When it takes someone experienced that has passed over 4200 levels 10 attempts and all their boosters on a basic level...you won't keep me or other loyal players.

We play to WIN...not get frustrated or have to play a level dozens of times. Sometimes I will spend an hour playing. How long do you think someone is going to play if they lose all their lives every time they play? 10 minutes? 

Put the game back to the way it has been since the beginning or you will lose your most loyal and best customers like me. 

speppers69.....final level 4268
  • Viv_Smith
    Options
    Well said speppers69. speppers69 said:
    What BS!!!
    I always wondered how far I would get. Now I know. I have played 4268 levels. I don't mind spending a few dollars here and there on something I enjoy. But not being able to reset the board??? That makes CC just another King disappointment.

If King things I will spend another penny or moment of time on a game that makes it almost impossible to pass a level without spending money or losing every booster you've earned...they're delusional.

What a backhand to those of us who have played....and paid....for years. 

And please don't give me this BS of "it was never supposed to be this way". It's been that way since the beginning. It's been promoted in your own support boards for years as a helper for frustrated players. It's why CC was BETTER than Frogs and the others. It's why people got to levels like 4000, 5000. 

You tried this move before without acknowledging it and people like me quit playing. And if you don't reverse your decision this time you will lose me and many, many others. I promote my games and accomplishments on social media. You are losing my endorsement and free promotion as well as the money I spend. When it takes someone experienced that has passed over 4200 levels 10 attempts and all their boosters on a basic level...you won't keep me or other loyal players.

We play to WIN...not get frustrated or have to play a level dozens of times. Sometimes I will spend an hour playing. How long do you think someone is going to play if they lose all their lives every time they play? 10 minutes? 

Put the game back to the way it has been since the beginning or you will lose your most loyal and best customers like me. 

speppers69.....final level 4268
    Well said!!
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    It gets better...even the boosters we PAY for are taken away when we reset! SERIOUSLY. Not playing again until King fixes this. You'd think they'd have learned the last time they tried something similar. 
  • Viv_Smith
    Options
    Am seriously hoping they'll come to their senses when we all leave in droves I'm on level 4494 and it's Boooring 
  • bb1
    bb1 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I am really angry about the change that you lose a life, even you did not make a move. Maybe you only chose the wrong level by hazard and this is a penality. I think there are so many other good games and maybe I will stop playing if I can`t proceed in the levels. They won´t earn money with this change, they will loose money. People will get frustrated and will quit. We don´t have much time and we won´t play if we can´t win anymore.
  • Viv_Smith
    Options
    Defo agree BB1 am now getting bored Started a game with a free colour bomb but it was surrounded by canes so couldn't do anything with it  WTF? Time to leave.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?