👑 Jelly Queen Alert here 🍭 | Win 30 Gold bars here 🌟 | Claim your exclusive Community Avatar here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Don't lose boosters with reset

Randal_GroatRandal_Groat Posts: 41 Level 2
The inability to now reset without losing a booster needs to go back to allowing reset without losing boosters.
I find it hard to believe that almost 300 people upvoted to have a way to go back to lower levels instead of scrolling, and yet you make this change.
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• lulu13lulu13 Posts: 127 Level 3
    edited January 22
    The inability to now reset without losing a booster needs to go back to allowing reset without losing boosters.
    I find it hard to believe that almost 300 people upvoted to have a way to go back to lower levels instead of scrolling, and yet you make this change.

You have my vote👍🏻💡

It’s a travesty that (King) can’t come up with a solution to this problem. 
    I have had the misfortune of this happening to me. 

Will 🏷 a few people, hopefully they will come and vote 🗳 

@KingSlayer23
    @PummyRaj
    @Nat09
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    @BQN537
    @glen1972
    @mysticalmysty
    @Werner_Cichy
    @gr33n3y3z
    @Spinnifix
    @firebombmarkus
    @Foley1362
    @Lim
    @Elsa
    @FaRayha
    @Mahiveche
    @firebombmarkus
    @wafercookieflippers
    @Lola_Pop
    @AbhinavSargar
    @bearwithme
    @Gingersnappyg
    please vote if you can 💡💡💡
  • LimLim Posts: 6,390 Game Expert
    Okay! I voted this idea! @Randal_Groat 💡

And thanks for your tagging me! @lulu13 😊

💎🌟 Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere! 🌟💎

✨ Get ready to use your finger to link the charms! Sassy!

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 7,582 Superstar
    Nice Idea @Randal_Groat :+1: 

Thank you for tagging me dear @lulu13🤗 

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

• ElsaElsa Posts: 23,177 Superstar
    Thanks for tagging me.  Sorry but I am not going to touch this with a 10 ft poll.  We just went through this in the CC Saga community with the exact same subject.  There were over 100 pages and lots of angry messages and name calling.  It was finally shut down yesterday but I am feeling very raw so I'd like to think about this and then be able to come back and vote with a clear head.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    "Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."
    ❤️ My King stories ❤️ CC Saga Beginner's Corner ❤️Learn more about the King Community

Hi @Elsa
    I’m so sorry to hear that your community members on CCS could be so rude about this. 😟
    I absolutely understand!
    I only joined CCFS community a few weeks ago and have found them to be very welcoming,helpful and knowledgeable. 😊
    If you change your mind you know where we are.
    Thank you for responding and sending you a 🤗
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 23,177 Superstar
    Hi @lulu13, thanks for responding.  You can't even begin to imagine how bad that thread was.  There were only a handful complaining and begging for the reset.  The studio said this was the way that it was intended but the players didn't care.  They had tried it and were very upset that it was taken away from them.  I believe that the Friends studio is much more flexible so getting the vote count up here will be shared with the studio.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    "Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."
    ❤️ My King stories ❤️ CC Saga Beginner's Corner ❤️Learn more about the King Community

Hi @Elsa, let’s hope so 🤞🤞🤞

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 2,452 Legend
    Hello, thanks for marking. Only I don't understand something. It has nothing to do with translation. If I want to play an old level and go back, I don't lose any boosters. I don't intend to repeat old levels either. I am happy when I get ahead. I still have a lot in front of me. I'll be at 700 soon. So I don't vote !!! Sorry

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

Spinnifix said:
    Hello, thanks for marking. Only I don't understand something. It has nothing to do with translation. If I want to play an old level and go back, I don't lose any boosters. I don't intend to repeat old levels either. I am happy when I get ahead. I still have a lot in front of me. I'll be at 700 soon. So I don't vote !!! Sorry
    @Spinnifix, The vote is for if you uninstall the game from your device and then reinstall you will not lose boosters. 
    Nothing to do with going back to old levels.
    Hopefully i have made the vote question clearer for you. 
    Good luck in your game 😊
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 2,452 Legend
    @lulu13

Thank you. Now I understand what you mean: sorry. I don't plan to uninstall it. everything works fine for me. And I love this game. As I read, Android has storage space and it is being saved. But I wouldn't care if I lost the boosters. They are free and I keep getting new ones. I don't put any stress on it at all. I see it easily !! You will definitely get four votes.

Good luck ♥☺

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥