🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

rest of my refund

Claudia_D.
Claudia_D. Posts: 4 Newbie
You refunded me $4 on FB for gold that wasnt credited to me you owe me $6 more for those gold bars i didnt get though you charged my bank account each time i tried to purchase it said it didnt go thru but my account was charged i tried 5 times all together and you only refunded for 2 times

Answers

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Claudia_D.

I'm sorry that your refund is still not what you expected. If you have any contact information from the first refund, I would recommend that you use it instead of starting over. 

Thanks! Good luck! 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,163 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Claudia_D. A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your purchase!!  A little bit to add to what my friend @wafercookieflippers said above... 

1) Can you please tell me whom did you contact for the refund?
    2) Did you receive any email with the information "about the Refund" you are receiving / did receive"?  
    3) Also, did you receive an email from "them" (since I do not know whom you have contacted) -- after receiving $4?

Can you please post back and give me info for my above questions, so that we can give you accurate information on whom to approach?

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend =)
  • Claudia_D.
    Claudia_D. Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    I contacted Face Book about  failing to receive gold that I was charged for they forwarded the complaint to you I received a email from KING that I would receive a refund and I did just for 4 dollars when it should be 10 dollars total. It started when I was trying to buy gold bars to continue in the chapter and everytime I tried it said "OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG" You were not charged. But yes I was 5 times 1.99 each time. And received NO gold  So I look at my bank statement and you've refunded me 4 dollars and it should be 10

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?