⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Map Level Too Small

Brize
Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
As from Friday the overall map showing levels has become so small it is very difficult to see the level numbers. Please rectify this issue with some urgency.

Brize

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,367 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Brize A Warm Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  

Can you please tell me which game you are talking about AND what device you are using to play the game?

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)
  • Brize
    Candy Crush Saga on Windows 10.

Brize
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Got it!  Thank you for replying back @Brize :+1:  

I have checked my game and it is fine, but I very very rarely use Windows 10 to play the game!
    I know it is very silly to ask, but... did you "maximize" the window and check?  

Let me tag my friend and another Superstar @Elsa, who always finishes the newly released levels and waits for more =) She also uses Windows 10, so she definitely will be able to give you some insight on the issue!  

Can I request you to to please wait for few more hours till my friend checks this post and comes up with an answer? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • PummyRaj
    Can you please post a screenshot of the game to show us how it looks?  

This web-page tells you how to take a screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

To post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar ( a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the pic from your device. 

Thank you!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @PummyRaj.  Just got back home.  I only play on Windows 10 but my game was ok.  I would really need to see a print screen to get a better idea of what’s going on.  @Brize please post a print screen and then wr will try to figure out what’s going on.
  • Brize
  • _Elsa_
    I know what you have to do!  Quite a few of us had this problem.  Minimize the game and then put your mouse on the side of the game.  It should give you a handle to move it.  Push it inwards to make it look like a mobile version which is more length than width.  Then maximize the game app and it should work.  If it doesn’t please tag me and when I am back on my computer in the morning I can try to help more.  I am on my phone now.  When we first had this problem we had black bars on both sides and so we tried to fix it and the studio worked on it and it was resolved.
  • Brize
    Hello Elsa - Thanks for your reply. I tried your solution many times without success. Any further suggestions?

Brize

• _Elsa_
    I just took your print screen and a copy of mine and you can see the results below.  I lined both games according to our left side.  I see that mine is definitely a lot larger.  Please minimize the game and then drag it out on the right side,  Then go back to maximum size and see if it's similar to mine.

• Brize
    Thanks Elsa - Whilst the game is now playable it's just not how it should be. I have been looking around the forum and it's noticeable just how many players are unhappy with the many changes that the company have made in the past few months. It seems such a great shame that the developers intentionally or not are ruining such a good game.

Brize

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?