Issue resolved .

wozziewoo
wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
edited December 2019 in Support
Issue resolved. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,365 Candy Moderator
    Hello @wozziewoo!  Hope you are having a nice day!

Can you please tell me which issue are you addressing to?  Do you need some issue to be fixed OR saying that an existing issue was resolved? 

Please provide more details, so that we can be clear and assist you if needed! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    I was having a problem earlier but it's fine now.  I was trying to figure out how to delete the post, but it didn't seem to be letting me.  Basically, my game froze & wasn't allowing me to make any moves.  I got really annoyed because I had two active booster going at the time & I couldn't get the game to work.  Once I rebooted to computer all was fine but by then the boosters & my lives had run out.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,365 Candy Moderator
    Thank you for the clarification @wozziewoo.  If you can give me URL link for that question, I can close it.  So, that others will not comment in it,  

Only Community In-charge team can delete the posts & comments.  But, it is OK and you will not have to delete it, we will just close it by commenting "all is OK".  Then others won't join the conversation!  

Hope it made sense!  Have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?