🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I wish I had the option to buy lost costumes and characters

RobinCorte
RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
edited December 2019 in Discussions
I wish I had the option to buy lost costumes and characters ... I lost 3 and want to buy or have the opportunity to have them

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hello @RobinCorte - that's an interesting idea.  I assume you mean characters or costumes that you weren't able to collect through various events (either you didn't win them or you didn't have the event)? 

What I can say is there is hope.  There are still some costumes out there that some people have and I have never had the opportunity to collect - but there are others that I have been able to get thru recent events.  So be patient - a lot of times they will run events again where people in your situation (or mine) can have a chance to get the character and/or costume.
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Hello @RobinCorte - that's an interesting idea.  I assume you mean characters or costumes that you weren't able to collect through various events (either you didn't win them or you didn't have the event)? 

What I can say is there is hope.  There are still some costumes out there that some people have and I have never had the opportunity to collect - but there are others that I have been able to get thru recent events.  So be patient - a lot of times they will run events again where people in your situation (or mine) can have a chance to get the character and/or costume.
     as you already know I am a very active player and I play every day ... now I have 47 characters and I only have 3 to have all

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?