🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I got the "Jam Challenge", but...

Options
GranBarb
GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
edited December 2019 in Support
The "Jam Challenge" popped up on my game. On level 1453, it is fill in the jam game.
However, after I completed it, I didn't get credit on the challenge. 

Best Answer

• Rych_Kam
    Rych_Kam Posts: 8 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have noticed that with this challenge, all the fill with purple jam does not count but only those that are fill with red jam. Mind you, I cannot complete it as I am at the end so no more screens.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @GranBarb - wow the game just doesn't seem to want to give you any gifts!!!  Did you take a screen shot showing you completed the jam challenge?  That would be most useful in order to provide feedback to the studio.  I have your game ID but can you also provide information concerning the make and model of what you are playing on, what version of software and any screenshots. We will need this information in order to try and figure out what is happening and why you aren't getting the gift boxes from these events.
  • GranBarb
    Options
    @bearwithme, I didn't take screenshots of each "Spread the Jam" level, but here's a screenshot of my game board. (By the way, I just finished level 1458, which is also a " Spread the Jam" level & didn't get credit for that, either!) The screenshot shows the challenge up in the corner - where the count is 1/4. Should be 3/4. Levels 1453, 1455, & 1458 are all "Spread the Jam" levels. That can be verified by the videos for the game.
    I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S7, Android v.6.0.1. Game software v.1.27.6.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @GranBarb. I found out the CM is off site so won’t be able to respond until Monday. However as far as getting credit for the jam levels - you only get credit for the red jam levels. Note the Jam jar is showing red jam. If one of the jam levels was the purple space jam - that won’t count towards completing the challenge. 
  • GranBarb
    Options
    Wow! @bearwithme, I never knew there were different Jam levels! So, the "Jam Challenge" is only for a particular Jam level?
    Learn something new everyday! 
  • Rych_Kam
    Rych_Kam Posts: 8 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have noticed that with this challenge, all the fill with purple jam does not count but only those that are fill with red jam. Mind you, I cannot complete it as I am at the end so no more screens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?