🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New Event?

Options
tininha1975
tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
edited December 2019 in Support
Since yesterday, I received a New Event:Queen Jelly. like to know more about this event.Someone else received this Event?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @tininha1975Wow!  Look at Queen Jelly!  I love her already =)  =) 

Thank you very much for the screenshot 🤗 

By looking at the photo you have shared... it looks like the "Rachel event" we recently had -- we had to beat few levels to unlock her; then collect stars in Star Chaser to have her in our game!

So, coming back to "Jelly Queen" event, you must beat a number of levels to "unlock" her!  And then, there could be a "Star Chaser" to gain 50 or 60 stars.  (The stars varied from event to event, hence not sure)! 
    Once you collect those needed stars, Jelly Queen will be part of your team!  

Sorry, since I do not have the event, I cannot give you more details about it!  But, since we had similar events with Olivia and Rachel, I am sure this event also will be the same way :+1:  =) 

NOTE:  Just a heads-up!  If you do get a Star Chaser to collect the Jelly Queen, please keep taking screenshots as soon as you collect new stars.  Because, in the past, there were few complaints about players loosing their "Stars" progress!  
    And these screenshots help you and the team to look at your progress :+1:   

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please let me know if you need further assistance

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @tininha1975 Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please post a screenshot of the event?  I can find out more info and get back to you.  

Also, can you please tell me which device you are using and your game user ID number?  Click on below link to find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

This link tells you how to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** TO Reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the picture from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • tininha1975
    Options
    Digite seu comentário
    Motorola G7 Power
    ID: 8715926253
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello again @tininha1975, Thank you for posting your ID and your device details :+1: 

I need to see a screenshot also please!  Thank you 🤗  
  • tininha1975
    Options
    Digite seu comentário
    Here is the picture of the Jelly Queen
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @tininha1975Wow!  Look at Queen Jelly!  I love her already =)  =) 

Thank you very much for the screenshot 🤗 

By looking at the photo you have shared... it looks like the "Rachel event" we recently had -- we had to beat few levels to unlock her; then collect stars in Star Chaser to have her in our game!

So, coming back to "Jelly Queen" event, you must beat a number of levels to "unlock" her!  And then, there could be a "Star Chaser" to gain 50 or 60 stars.  (The stars varied from event to event, hence not sure)! 
    Once you collect those needed stars, Jelly Queen will be part of your team!  

Sorry, since I do not have the event, I cannot give you more details about it!  But, since we had similar events with Olivia and Rachel, I am sure this event also will be the same way :+1:  =) 

NOTE:  Just a heads-up!  If you do get a Star Chaser to collect the Jelly Queen, please keep taking screenshots as soon as you collect new stars.  Because, in the past, there were few complaints about players loosing their "Stars" progress!  
    And these screenshots help you and the team to look at your progress :+1:   

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please let me know if you need further assistance
  • tininha1975
    Options
    Digite seu comentário
    Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?