eugenie
eugenie Posts: 15 Level 2
2440 level impossible even with bonus items. I've been stuck there for months;

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @eugenie and welcome to the Community 🤗 

That's a challenging level indeed! But I am sure one of our one of our top players have some tips for you - @flew66 @Sukanta_Biswas @RobinCorte, do you have any advises to spare for @eugenie to master level 2440, please?

Good luck🍒
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    QueenMia said:
    Hey @eugenie and welcome to the Community 🤗 

That's a challenging level indeed! But I am sure one of our one of our top players have some tips for you - @flew66 @Sukanta_Biswas @RobinCorte, do you have any advises to spare for @eugenie to master level 2440, please?

Good luck🍒
    Currently top level 2300 😝He's talking about other games.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @eugenie
    Perhaps you want to tell us about Candy Crush Saga, Because in friend game, this level not yet available.

Level 2440 is a dual task level, you have to collect 2 ingredients and clear the jelly in 40 moves.
    Use stripes and stripe/wrap combos to unlock the ingredients and chocolate. You can use the conveyor to get combos together. It is fairly easy to make special candies and drop them down to the bottom of the board so you can switch them together.Once the ingredients are unlocked a single vertical stripe will get them out of the exit. Try not to let the ingredients get stuck on the conveyor as they could be taken off the board and back to the bottom where there is no exit. This just wastes moves.Work as close to the bottom of the board as you can to create cascades, which will help clear jelly without using too many moves.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Woopsie, @Sukanta_Biswas 😅I got confused! I've moved that to Candu Crush now 😉
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    on mine i used booster that was given by watching a video ... try hard to make the bomb and other boosters and use it at the right time ... make sure not to use the boosters at the wrong time as striped and packed bullets

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?