🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why is the game asking me to enter my credit card

izomarta
izomarta Posts: 8 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Support
Why is the game asking me to enter my credit card ???

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,784 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @izomarta A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I have not heard till now that "any" of the King games asking us for our Credit Card details -- UNLESS you are trying to make a purchase!! 

Are you trying to buy any of the packages OR the Gold Bars?  Or is the game just asking you for your Credit card details?  Will you be able to post a screenshot of that pop-up?

This web-page tells you how to take a screenshot   https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,784 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @izomarta A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I have not heard till now that "any" of the King games asking us for our Credit Card details -- UNLESS you are trying to make a purchase!! 

Are you trying to buy any of the packages OR the Gold Bars?  Or is the game just asking you for your Credit card details?  Will you be able to post a screenshot of that pop-up?

This web-page tells you how to take a screenshot   https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?