👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No Awards for Winning

Options
2»

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I will make sure this a copy of this thread is moved to the appropriate thread about problems like this with the calendar. If you do not free one of the reward boxes during the week, even if you complete all the levels - then you will not have earned enough stickers to get the costume. You may not hear from the CM for several days because of the holidays. But I will make sure she is aware of the problems. 
  • asarah3232
    asarah3232 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I will make sure this a copy of this thread is moved to the appropriate thread about problems like this with the calendar. If you do not free one of the reward boxes during the week, even if you complete all the levels - then you will not have earned enough stickers to get the costume. You may not hear from the CM for several days because of the holidays. But I will make sure she is aware of the problems. 
    Hi @bearwithme thank you for your response! That is because earlier this week several of us had problems with getting our reward for clearing one of the levels during the week. Even if we unlocked the gift box during the game. I don’t know how to copy the post (below is a screenshot) - it was on another thread called “Missing reward in Holiday Event” and @QueenMia was kind enough to give us our missing rewards the next days. However, this did NOT include the points for the dachs costume sticker. Therefore Me and several others have not been able to get the costume even if We cleared all levels and unlocked the reward during the game. I don’t know if that’s helpful at all but just wanted to mention it. Happy holidays and thanks for all the help! :)

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    Hi everyone, I had the same problem but as soon as I opened up to play this morning it opened a box and gave me the costume! I think something in the program got stuck and just didn't finish yesterday. Even before I played day 1 this was resolved. I hope it is that simple with everyone else!
  • emmagtow
    emmagtow Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I didn't get a box this morning.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you @asarah3232 for the additional information. I’ll make sure this info is passed on and posted in the area where the CM will definitely see it. 

As I mentioned before, it may take a few days but you will get a response and resolution of your issues. 
    Happy Holidays to all of u!🌲😊🐨
  • emmagtow
    emmagtow Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    My mom was having the same issue, but she got hers this morning.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?