🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Didn't get my daily/weekly reward for the calendar yesterday

marajayne
marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
I got sidetracked after I completed the daily puzzle, and did not open the daily reward. My screen was sitting on the ok screen to open it. When I finally came back to my game, it reopened and I didn't get my rewards :(. My user ID is below. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @marajayne Hope you are having a nice day!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the reward!!  Did you try any "trouble-shooting" steps?  It's definitely worth a try..

Force close the game App --->  Clear the cookies / cache --->  Restart your device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes ---> Connect to the Internet ---> Log back into the game and play a level.... this could bring back the Reward box (or not)!!

If it did not come back up, unfortunately, there is nothing you or I can do!!  The Friends game Community In-charge is out of the office due to Holidays break and will be back only after the new year's!!  Your ID number will come in handy to report to them at that time!

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!  Have a great week ahead!
  • marajayne
    marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
    Yes, I did all of the trouble shooting steps.  Additionally, I should note that I have an additional issue, that I posted on another thread. 

I have not received the character costumes for any of the weeks during the calendar event.  And I did clear the 'gift' space for the rewards every day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?