🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Tiffi takes out her phone to play Candy Crush Soda Saga

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,873 Sweet Legend
edited December 2019 in Candy Friends Stories

Lunch is over and the girls clean up the kitchen.  Tiffi sits down with her phone and opens the Candy Crush Soda Saga game app. 

Bubblegum Hill is back,” says Tiffi.  “I have to see if I can get more gold bars than just 1 gold bar when I get dethroned.  Kimmy is so much better at playing this game.  Maybe I have to ask her to help me clear the harder levels for this challenge.”

Tiffi enjoys spreading the jelly but when it comes to getting the bear above the string she has difficulty clearing it.  She asks Kimmy if she will help her if she gets stuck on any of the Bubblegum Hill levels.  Kimmy comes up with a better idea.  She suggests that they exchange phones.  She will clear the 5 levels in the Bubblegum Hill Challenge if Tiffi can clear some of the Candy Crush chocolate levels.  They both agree to it and the afternoon goes by quickly. 

The days are going fast, and it is now getting closer to New Year’s Eve.  Kimmy waits for her Amazon package to arrive.  Let’s find out more here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?