🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Passed a level, closed the app but I'm back to the same level

ohara839
ohara839 Posts: 1 Newbie
I passed a hard level last night, I then closed the app when I want back to it this morning I had to replay the same level. I've tried to uninstall etc as advised but it's not moved

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @ohara839 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I completely understand how frustrated you must be, by seeing that hard level is still there in front of you and waiting for you to beat it :o   :o   

Unfortunately, "reinstalling" does not work in this kind of situations, and we will loose all our stored boosters in this process!   
    What we should do is --> Force close the App --> Disconnect the WiFi  -->  Clear Cookies / Cache -->  Restart your device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes -->  Connect to the Internet and open the game!  

Can you please tell me what game you are having this issue in, and which level it is?  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and wonderful New Year filled with Joy and Love 🤗
  • Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    Hi @ohara839!!

Since you're new here,I think ur app kept on crashing the whole time it was off. If the game had a virus and it refused to uninstall, go find some questions/answers in the FAQ. The CM can help u to your question and give you answers to solve your problems

Keep Crushin'!!
    Mistyfan
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Mistyfan, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

The above player's issue is not that their game is crashing!!  But, "they are not able to move on after winning a level"!!

I am not sure why it happens, but I have noticed few players complaining about it.  Following simple trouble shooting steps will help them to bring back their current new level! 

Hope this made sense!  Keep having fun in your game(s) and have a lovely day =)   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?