🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No prize box last quest

Options
lulu13
lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
Opened game told I had won Gold for winning 10 quests and to open my prize box. No prize box appeared 🙁
can anyone help?
user ID 10745556539

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lulu13 - I hope you are having fun exploring our friendly community.  Are you referring to the Odus challenge?  When the challenge is completed and the event is over, if you finished 10 quests, then the 3 boosters should appear in your game. There is no prize box to open.  If they didn't show up today, try clearing your cache, make sure you have the latest update and then force close the platform you are playing on (PC or mobile) for at least 10-15 seconds.  When you restart your platform and reenter the game, the boosters should appear.  

If it doesn't reappear - then please post below in the comment section the make/model and software version of the platform (PC or mobile) you are playing on and your game ID "Find Game ID Number".
  • cgrayson
    cgrayson Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    My Jelly Queen dissapeared as so as I updated Candy Crush Friends!
  • lulu13
    Options
    Yes I am referring to the Odus challenge. When I opened the game it said congratulations on winning gold for completing 10 quests.  I got no boosters.
    I have no cache to clear, latest version already installed, tried force closing game.
    No joy!
    playing on iOS 12.4.4
    ID 10745556539

• lulu13
    Options
    Reading other comments people have posted it seems it’s not just me that got no boosters.
  • lulu13
    Options
    Yes I am referring to the Odus challenge. When I opened the game it said congratulations on winning gold for completing 10 quests.  I got no boosters.
    I have no cache to clear, latest version already installed, tried force closing game.
    No joy!
    playing on iOS 12.4.4
    ID 10745556539

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?