🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👑 New Character Alert 🍭

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    The Jelly Queen Event has started for me. I blasted through 5 levels with the help from the 30m timed boosters received from the Level 1 prize box. My streak came to a stop at Level 6. The timed booster kind of messed up the board at level 6. We are given two color bombs as a combo to start. With the timed booster, the Queen destroyed one of the color bomb right off the bat. That tells me I need a break from the game... LOL

I love the new Character. Her power is fantastic! It is similar to detonate a Stripped Lollipop. Glad to have her in the game! Good luck everyone!

• cloeynorg
    cloeynorg Posts: 74 Level 3
    Been trying everything all day and still no Jelly Queen on my Android phone 8.0.0
  • Plee
    Plee Posts: 8 Level 2
    I updated the app and still do not have the ability to play for the queen.
  • silverbullet0101
    silverbullet0101 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Is the new event up yet? Not showing on mine...
  • silverbullet0101
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now it isn't showing up on the title screen. Do I need to do something else to get this event going? On a Galaxy 9+
  • m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    AlexisM59 said:
    I played 1 level of CCF and Jelly Queen appeared but on the 3rd Level my screen is freezing up and I don't know what to do. She's a Real Beauty too !
    A bug, this is called a bug. Also happens from time to time in the normal levels and also happened to me on Level 3.

Try using a lollipop if you can spare one, after that it should be possible to continue playing without disturbances. If you're short on lollis just press your phone's back button, that ends your current attempt. Then you can start again. Of course this loses you one life. 
  • m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    flew66 said:
    The Jelly Queen Event has started for me. I blasted through 5 levels with the help from the 30m timed boosters received from the Level 1 prize box. My streak came to a stop at Level 6. The timed booster kind of messed up the board at level 6. We are given two color bombs as a combo to start. With the timed booster, the Queen destroyed one of the color bomb right off the bat. That tells me I need a break from the game... LOL

I love the new Character. Her power is fantastic! It is similar to detonate a Stripped Lollipop. Glad to have her in the game! Good luck everyone!

Yeah, isn't that something? First time I waited for the cover-ups to expire before continuing to play. Never had to do that before.  O.oB)
  • QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    lulu13 said:
    @QueenReineer
    Try opening the game and play a normal level that you are on.Go back by pressing the x and hopefully you will get the Queen quest. This is what I did and it worked. If not try again. 
    Hope it works for you! 🤞
    No, sadly, it didn't work. I'll keep waiting! Playing on my android and updated 6 and 8 Jan. 😭
  • chefdoc2
    chefdoc2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I have IOS and saw the event and it said two days.  I updated my account and she is not there.  I updated my friends android and she was there.  This is just like the st patty’s day quest.  
  • silverbullet0101
    If you are having issues getting the event started... Download the update through Google. I searched candy crush friends saga update. Download update though the web and it works.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?