👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👑 New Character Alert 🍭

Options

Comments

• Germano_
    Germano_ Posts: 89 Level 3
    Options
    lulu13 said:
    Hi @Germano_ I think the answer you received is not correct. I am sure it was not just for a certain group of people. Try posting in the support section at the top of the page and click on ask a question. You may find lots of people have posted about the same problem. 
    I really hope you get to do the jelly queen quest 🙏
    please let me know if you finally get it all sorted. 🤗🤗🤗
    Hi lulu (?difficult to guess if it is LULU, IULU, IUIU 😁)-
    I was contacted. I sent my ID and then sent the request also via the game. They supposedly checked if everything was fine with the game version and then this was the final answer:

“Germano, thanks to the message you sent me I'm able to see that you running the correct version of the game.

What seems to be the problem here is that special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time, so sometimes you'll have features that other players do not.”

I’m aware of the fact that many people had the same problem, so the answer was a little disappointing. 
    I was receiving the countdown to the event so it was strange that then everything disappeared once it got to zero. 
    But it may have been as they say an event for only a small group of people and for some reason with was badly managed  🤷‍♂️
    Have a good night! (Well. Here it is night)

ciao
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Hi again @Germano_
    Lulu is my user name. 
    Sad ☹️ 🤷🏻‍♀️you won’t get to play this event. 
    It is night time here too in the 🇬🇧
    Ciao e buonanotte!
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    Options
    Germano_ said:
    😭 No Jelly Queen levels for me, yet. 
    What may have happened? 
    Maybe I did not behave well in 2019 😬

• Jasmina
    Options
    I also didn’t get Jelly Queen yet!!! 😢😥
  • Jasmina
    Options
    lulu13 said:
    Hello @QueenMia, any news on the bug? I could not get the Jelly Queen event yet. Maybe is it too late? There is still hope 😁
    I didn’t get Jelly Queen contest yet!!!
    I am soooo sad! 😢😥😭😭😭

• Germano_
    Germano_ Posts: 89 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Options
    lulu13 said:
    Hi again @Germano_
    Lulu is my user name. 
    Sad ☹️ 🤷🏻‍♀️you won’t get to play this event. 
    It is night time here too in the 🇬🇧
    Ciao e buonanotte!
    ** Edited by CM -  Unsupported Language **
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Jasmina said:
    I also didn’t get Jelly 
    so sorry to hear that!
    try any of the suggestions I have made I the above quotes. Good luck 🍀
  • TheBoss
    TheBoss Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you @QueenMia !! The party started and I’m already stuck. Blew through 1-5 stuck on 6. Anyone else have this issue? 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @TheBoss - welcome to our friendly community. I can whole heartily say level 6 is one of if not THE toughest level. Keep fighting for it as she’s worth the risk 😉

💪🏻🍩
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @TheBoss It happened to me too. I completed level 1 to 5 very quickly and got the timed boosters activated. However, level 6 requires to use the 2 color bombs already placed on the board to start. The timed boosters was detrimental as it activate the Queen and destroyed the color bomb. I had to wait until the timed booster expired to start level 6 properly. 
    It is one of the harder level for sure. Please take a look at the game play video posted in the video section. It may give me a bit of help. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?