👑 Jelly Queen Alert here 🍭 | Win 30 Gold bars here 🌟 | Claim your exclusive Community Avatar here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Queen jelly event disappeared (FIXED - Jan 10)

Answers

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,753 Community Manager
    edited January 10
    Hey there @Mrs_Shady, @Hrg - Thanks for letting us know! 

I've seen a few other players reporting the same as you and I've passed the word to the Studio - They're looking into it. I'll keep you posted as soon as possible. Please follow the updates about this here

We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks so much for your patience and help with the investigation! Your reports are helping us! 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • nanapamelananapamela Posts: 51 Level 3
    I don't need to update my game she's not back you guys got to give her back to me I'm not updating anything I don't need to and I don't have a lot of space in my phone so give her back to me

• cloeynorgcloeynorg Posts: 68 Level 3
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and welcome to those who just joined the Community 🤗

Good news! 

Our amazing Game Studio has found the Queen and she has accepted to come back to the Candy Crush Friends World!
    All you need to do to start playing the event is to make sure to update the game to the 1.28.8 version. 

Since we had to release a new version, it can take a few minutes so if the Queen does not show back immediately after the update, just play a level or 2 and it will come up eventually.

If the event does not pop up after a day for you, then it means you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

Please give us your feedback on the event here and help us make the game even sweeter 🍭

Thanks again to all of you for being kind and patient with her highness the Jelly Queen! 

Happy playing 🍒 

PS: Don't forget to get your exclusive (and amazing work of art) Jelly Queen wallpaper for your phone or desktop right here

I have it on my Android tablet, but not my Android phone? Google play even says it updated this morning but no event... I've cleared my cache blah bl
  • tinatunatinatuna Posts: 1 New Bee
    It is still not pop up now.so sad.
  • nanapamelananapamela Posts: 51 Level 3
    I just got her back thank you very much very much and they didn't have to update anything
  • gmcgradygmcgrady Posts: 1 New Bee
    I did not get the Queen Jelly contest. It showed it but it disappeared. 
  • QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 167 Level 3
    Still nothing. Did everything everybody suggested. The queen appears in the presentation of the game, but that's it. Never got an invitación or anything of the sort. Patient but frustrated.,😞
    Here Is how my game Is looking right now:
     I press "jugar" (play) and this shows up: 
  • bakergirl01bakergirl01 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hi guys just letting you know that I have the opening screen for the queen jelly event but no game. I also cleared my cache and did a force stop too. I didn't find an update.
  • iopiop Posts: 0 New Bee
    I haven’t got any evens for a while. No advent calendar no new event with Jelly Queen. Could sb check it out??? Thanks a lot

• cloeynorgcloeynorg Posts: 68 Level 3
    @QueenMia did everything mentioned in this post and others and the event still hasn't popped up on my phone. Also, my husband had it on PC and was on level 7 when it disappeared and hasn't come back. Been trying and being patient for a few days
  • reemulreemul Posts: 1 New Bee
    As title i can't play the Jelly Queen Event because the event not started and there is no icon or any option aniwere to start it.
    I am at level 1441 and nothing happen.

• trouble615trouble615 Posts: 1 New Bee
    played once then she disappeared what gives?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard