🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

All boosters gone

ahvursti
ahvursti Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
Hi,
I updated candy crush friends and now all my boosters are gone:( Got lot of them, so is there any way to get them back?
Device i play:Huawei Honor 7
ID: 9877684462

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @ahvursti and welcome to our friendly community.  So all you did was update the game app?  You didn't re-install the app for any reason?  Everything else is there and working normally?  The reason I am asking is your boosters are stored locally on your device, so there is no way to restore them to you, which is why we always warn people if they transfer to a new device or have to re-install the game for some reason, then all their saved boosters will be lost.

So unfortunately - there is no way to restore the boosters that disappeared since that information is not kept on the King server.  There may be a record on the server if you recently purchased any of the boosters.  In which case you can send a request to customer support to see if they can find that information on their servers and restore the lost purchases.  However any boosters you have earned and saved are unfortunately lost and cannot be returned to you.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,332 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @ahvursti and welcome to our friendly community.  So all you did was update the game app?  You didn't re-install the app for any reason?  Everything else is there and working normally?  The reason I am asking is your boosters are stored locally on your device, so there is no way to restore them to you, which is why we always warn people if they transfer to a new device or have to re-install the game for some reason, then all their saved boosters will be lost.

So unfortunately - there is no way to restore the boosters that disappeared since that information is not kept on the King server.  There may be a record on the server if you recently purchased any of the boosters.  In which case you can send a request to customer support to see if they can find that information on their servers and restore the lost purchases.  However any boosters you have earned and saved are unfortunately lost and cannot be returned to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?