👨‍🎨 HELP our Level designers make even better levels for you HERE 🌟
👉 How do you like Misty Carnival? Tell us here 🍒 | Win 30 Gold bars here 🌈 | Get your exclusive wallpaper here 🍭
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Comments

• DBlake13DBlake13 Posts: 30 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Very well done, @DBlake13 💪🎉 How do you like her? She's so sassy, isn't she?!

Don't forget to post your screenshot here as well for a chance to win 30 Gold bars 😉 Good luck🍒
    She’s got attitude and the means to back it up. We will respect her and her statue, or we’ re getting a face covered in jelly! 🤣

In my review, she’s pretty strong but I feel 20 candies could be challenging to acquire but can be rewarding. I feel that she appears on jelly levels which mean we won’t get to see her cheering when she gets one of the objects. Example: when a character dunks a cookie, they cheer most of the time.

i take that last bit back, she does ‘cheer’ but with sarcasm!! 

• AndreaSzigetiAndreaSzigeti Posts: 2 New Bee
    QueenMia said:
    No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Friends Crew! 

The Jelly Queen shall descend to the Candy Kingdom - but first you must prove your worth! Build her statue and she’ll use her jellificient powers for good.

Join her Majesty in her Cloud Kingdom and rebuild her statue by playing a 10-level parallel map. Play with Jelly Queen and take advantage of her Jam Blast power, then complete a Star Chaser to unlock her as a playable character.

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows ❤️ Thanks guys for such great fun! 

Please let us know what you think about the Jelly Queen event! 

Don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever 🍒

👇👇👇

🎖 Unlock the Jelly Queen for a chance to win 30 Gold bars here

🌈 Don't forget to grab your exclusive Jelly Queen wallpaper here

I don't even have a queen to unlock her 😭😭
  • Janet_CJanet_C Posts: 17 Level 2
    donpaul23 said:
    I have no jelly queen whatsoever 
    I dont have this event as well. Even though I have updated to latest game version.
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 3,151 Legend
    ♥ Hi there!  ♥

If the event is gone, please be patient. I have had the experience myself, when I opened the app it is not there. No problem. Play a level from the map as normal and then it's there. It's just a little bit delayed. Please even with all problems, be patient and do not write immediately. Some things can be solved by themselves. I will give it to you on the way as it is my own experience. Please don't do anything about the technology. If it is not resolved after a while, please feel free to contact me. Good luck and always be patient !!!

☺☺☺

Have a good weekend
                                                                  ♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/international-corner 

The English language remains outside this range !!!

• prosenfieldprosenfield Posts: 34 Level 2
    Just got the event yesterday. So far it is fun. 
  • CordieCordie Posts: 1 New Bee
    edited January 18
    I have been trying for the jelly queen for a few days.  I had about 18 days or so left yesterday.  When I logged in today, she is gone.  I no longer can try to get her and I was on level 7.  How do I get her back to complete this.  This happened to me with the JellyKing.   EDIT:  She came back after reinstalling it, but have to start at the beginning again.  At least I have a couple weeks.
  • JasminaJasmina Posts: 94 Level 3
    Mahiveche said:
    I finnaly got the Jelly Queen event!
    I want to thank you @QueenMia and all the staff that worked so hard to resolve the problem that me and others had in order to be sure to give all the possibility to enjoy it. You are great!
    We love you  :3<3

☹️😣😖😫😩🥺😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😤😠😡😡😡
    I don’t have the Jelly Queen event YET !!!!!!!!! I am really dissapointed & this is not ok!!! I waiting for that event even before that event started, because I readed about that even in our community group, about event, new caracter - JELLY QUEEN...I also assumed what her weapon was; that was your question, to us(players).
    PLEASE !!!! DO SOMETHING TO FIX MY PROBLEM!!!
       Otherwise, I regularly update the app(the game); and the purpose of the rest that goes with it, to make the game work best.

😪😪😪 HELP ME !!!!

@Jasmina
    Hi there! @Cordie

Didn't you read my message above? Writing to support could therefore be too much and therefore invalid if it reappears.

Please note and be patient !!!

☺ Have a good weekend☺

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

☺Hello @Jasmina☺

I'm really sorry that you don't have this event. Because only a certain group of players is given to the events. If you have not received it now, you may not get it this time and will be at another event later. Maybe it will come or not. Please don't be disappointed. One gets it and the other doesn't. Unfortunately, it is so.

♥ Wish you a great weekend♥

• andreapinkcatandreapinkcat Posts: 2 New Bee
    I've got the queen!!
    After playing the challenge, the ten levels and looking for 45 stars, I finally have the new character!
  • jagjasjagjas Posts: 5 Level 2
    Well still no queen for me, looking forward to when the next round starts.  But then at the same time my husband was not part of the Olivia Octopus event so I have her and he doesn’t.    Overall all we both love the game, thanks creators 
  • chopper69chopper69 Posts: 1 New Bee
    Oh man....So stuck on level three! Need xtra lives please.
    Me too...lol
  • caligirl77caligirl77 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Ok...so I love the Jelly Queen. But! The amount of money I had to spend( about $50USD) in order to pass levels 5,6,and 7 ; is completely ridiculous!!! I almost quit playing this game for good. That being said, I think a few extra moves need to be added to those levels.

Thank you.
  • slideyslidey Posts: 230 Level 3
    edited January 19
    I think I’d quit before paying any money to get a queen. Lol... but to each their own. 
    I do have to agree with the other user that said she ruins any good moves you have waiting to use, when she uses her powers. Every single time. 
  • PurplePantsPurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    For some reason the Candy Gods have shined down on me today, I've made it through all 10 levels and now need to collect 45 stars.