🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen crashes - Level freezes

Moonflow
Moonflow Posts: 5 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Support
Here in the Netherlands the Jelly Queen is still alive. But on level 9 the game just crashes. That's a pitty, specially since I spend 9 gold bars for 5 extra lives in order to make it to the end of the event!
I don't mind about the event, but I do mind about the gold I spend. What to do?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,634 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Moonfow Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in the game!!  Would you mind if I ask you few questions... 

1) Were the "Friendly Charged Boosters" active when you were playing this level?
    2) Did the game froze as soon as the level was open OR the boosters did their magic? 
    ** Some of us experienced this in level # 5!!  
    3) What device are you using to play the game?

I will escalate this issue to the Friends Community In-charge and ask for information.  In the mean time, please post the details I have asked above!

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.   

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone - Thanks for letting us know! 

I've seen a few other players reporting the same as you and the Studio is informed - They're looking into it. I'll keep you posted as soon as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks so much for your patience and help with the investigation! Your reports are helping us! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone - Thanks for letting us know! 

Please note that our Game Studio is looking into this. I'll keep you posted as soon as I have an update for you. 

Also, I wanted to add that for those of you who do not see the event, it means that you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal for many of you, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!
    You can learn more about how the game Studio works here - It's a very interesting read 😉

Thanks so much for your patience! 
    Happy playing 🍒 

Answers

• Mott1928
    Mott1928 Posts: 0 Newbie
    i was playing the new game on Candy crush with friends and the screen locked and I had to go out and back in and lost a life.  What is the problem?
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Mott1928 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not completely clear on the issue!!  Would you mind if I ask you few questions... 

1) When you said "you were playing the new game" -- were you mentioning the "Jelly Queen" event?  

2) When you said "screen locked" -- did the game froze at a point or were you able to move the candy?

3) Did you have any "friendly charged boosters" when you were playing the level?

4) Final question -- what level were you playing when this happened?  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

• Tparrelly
    Tparrelly Posts: 3 Newbie
    Your game froze on lvl 5 in cloud kingdom for the jelly queen event. I'm now out of lives, and the active boosters will be lost. I need to be compensated please. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Tparrelly, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in the game!!  Would you mind if I ask you few questions... 

1) Were the "Friendly Charged Boosters" active when you playing this level?
    2) Did the game froze as soon as the level was open OR the boosters did their magic?  (same thing happened to me, but only once.  And unfortunately, I have not noticed when the level froze)!

I will escalate this issue to the Friends Community In-charge and ask for information.  In the mean time, please post the details I have asked above!

• Tparrelly
    Tparrelly Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi PummyRaj, 

To answer your questions:
    1)yes they were active
    2)they did their magic, and then it froze. Even though the rest of the screen worked. 
    3)I am playing on a Samsung Note9

Thanks for the quick response! 
  • PummyRaj
    Oh!  Sorry @Tparrelly!

Forgot to mention.. thank you very much for providing the screenshot :+1:  I have forgotten to take it and now I have passed the level.  

Just to let you know, this freezing thing happened only once in my game!
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Moonfow Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

1) Were the "Friendly Charged Boosters" active when you were playing this level?
    2) Did the game froze as soon as the level was open OR the boosters did their magic? 
    ** Some of us experienced this in level # 5!!  

• queenshenia
    queenshenia Posts: 17 Level 2
    I have the same problem on level 9 in the new jelly Queen event 
  • CandyQueen1920
    CandyQueen1920 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have the same issue. I'm on level 5 and the screen just freezes after I paid for gold bars to continue playing. Biw my gild bars are used and I'm losingblives trying to play this level. I'm using a note3 Samsung ans all my apps are updated. How will this get fixed?
  • kellyboo
    kellyboo Posts: 21 Level 2
    Mine froze on level 6 after the boosters activated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?