🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

how do I get gold bars without paying money?

Katlin
Katlin Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
how do I get gold bars without paying money

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Katlin Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

If you are talking about the "Candy Friends" game, unfortunately, there is no other way to earn Gold Bars in the game, as of now!  

But, since you are in the Community now, you can participate in various contests and earn Gold Bars.  If you see on this page above to your name, you will find few boxes in Red and Orange colors which has links for some contests.  Click on them to go to those contests and see if you can participate in them!

If you need any other details, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)  
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Hi @Katlin welcome to the community.  There are contests were you con win gold bars.  Go to the special events section to see the current contests 
  • Sanjin
    Sanjin Posts: 5 Level 2
    I got BDT 750.00..
  • Sanjin
    BT I don't know how can I cash it
  • Sanjin
    Pls if anyone know about it then guide me
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Sanjin, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, you do not need to make too many comments in a single thread!  Did you notice a Cog Wheel / Gear Icon at the top right corner of the boxes where you have posted your comment(s)?  If you click on that icon, you can EDIT your post and write more details in that comment itself!  

Posting multiple comments can be considered as "Spamming", hence, please do not do it!
  • PummyRaj
    Sanjin said:
    I got BDT 750.00..
    With regards to this comment, what do you mean by "BDT"?  And which game are you talking about?  

Can you please show me a screenshot?  If you do not know how to take a screenshot, this web page will help you with it  
    https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

And now to post the screenshot here, tap on the "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload that screenshot from your device to this Community page.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • lorick4560
    lorick4560 Posts: 2 Newbie
    This question is about Soda Crush.  I  haven't been playing long & idk why I'm having problems with fully connecting. I can play the game but cannot update any contests like races & tiles. The game tells me I need to connect with tthe internet. I am always connected.  I do have the same problem with Candy Crush too but if I play long enough it eventually fully connects. Soda Crush does not. Can someone please tell me why?
    Thank you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?