🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

how do I get gold bars without paying money?

Options
2»

Comments

• Ambyr
    Ambyr Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    What happens when u play Candy Jelly Crush? Also, go over ur notification settings on here and on ur fb. Hope that helps!
  • ASandy
    ASandy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @Katlin Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

If you are talking about the "Candy Friends" game, unfortunately, there is no other way to earn Gold Bars in the game, as of now!  

But, since you are in the Community now, you can participate in various contests and earn Gold Bars.  If you see on this page above to your name, you will find few boxes in Red and Orange colors which has links for some contests.  Click on them to go to those contests and see if you can participate in them!

If you need any other details, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)  

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ASandy, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Do you need any help with your game OR with the Community?  

Please post few details, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below, and provide few details.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • lorick4560
    lorick4560 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I get the sarcasm....cute. However if you're new to the game it's not a stupid question. In fact I was told as a child there are no stupid questions if someone wants to learn. 
    Thank you & if you're ever in Ireland & find gold bars let the rest of us know. Lol!!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lorick4560, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community  :) 

I am sorry for missing your previous comment!  Is your game alright now?  Is the issue of "no connection" issue solved?  

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!

Thank you for your patience!  Talk to you soon!  
  • madsrowlands
    madsrowlands Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    In candy crush friends can I not use my gold bars even tho my bank is full.  Any new gold bars earned just bounce out the piggy bank and are lost

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?