👉 How do you feel about playing as a Team? Tell us here 💫
🌟 Win Gold bars here 🗺 | Win Boosters here 🍭 | Collect your Level 1000 badge here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Friends.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Adding New Things in the game

AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 668 Level 5
Hi All Community Members, Players, Superstars, Developers and Team. 

First of all,the 3D theme is great. We can add new Game modes like we have seen in other Candy Crush Games like Chocolate, Honey, Soda, Bubble, Bubblegum, Jelly, Dropping the Fruits, Target Levels of Moves and Target Levels of Time, Mixed Levels and Brand New Level of Spread the Cream.Also, if possible ,we can add Player vs CupCake Carl and Player vs Liquorice Larry Levels.

We can add Boosters of previous Candy Crush Games like Extra Moves +5, UFO, Lucky Candy, Coconut Wheel, Free Switch, Bomb Cooler and Hammers like Color Bomb Hammer (Epic Booster) and new Booster called Colouring Bomb Hammer (Legendary Booster). Also, before entering the level we should be able to add Color Bomb, Stripped Candy, Wrapped Candy, Colouring Bomb like we can do it in Candy Crush Soda. And Mythic Booster called Kimmy used get changed into unique Boosts with uniforms like Kawaii, Astronaut, Fairy. This will be very helpful.

A New Map in addition to previous 4 maps like Night and having raining season. A New Special Candy Called Color Star Candy which is obtainable by adding 7 candies of same color. Its effect will be Destruction of all candied on board when it is added to any candy or to Special Candy. 

Adding 2 New Characters - Mr.Toffee having effect of taking 5 orange candies and destroying Strong Layers of Iced Walls or Caramel Blockers or Threads or Bread. 
Monkling having effect of taking 12 yellow candies and placing 4 Special Candies but not Color Bomb and Colouring Bomb. Every 4 Special Candies will be different from each other. Example- 2 Stripped Candies (1 Horizontal and Other Vertical), 1 Wrapped Candy and Other Fish.

Finally, Adding Free Booster Wheel to get one free booster everyday, Everyday a new special candy for 1 hour and Pretzella Surprise World Challenge Featuring on Saturday And Sunday GMT time which we saw in Candy Crush Tales. Due to this, Players will be able to unlock her as a playable character and Jenny's Candy Store where user can buy all these boosters and special candies. Also, Add Diwali Update to this game after halloween update as this is the festival of lights and and add Chinese New Year Update as Hanami Update before Valentine's Update. 

This is what I had. I know that it's isn't easy to add all things one at a time but at least add some things step by step. It's my humble request to all the players and community and developers and beta testers to Comment on this post and tell whether it's good to have it or not. Thanks for giving me opportunity to help and improve the game. 

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

60 votes

Active · Last Updated

Prev1345

Comments

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 88 Level 3
    edited February 18
    It will be wonderful! Of course we want these boosters!
  • AcvAcv Posts: 542 Level 5
    Voted I agree they should have special events from all cultures as players are from all over the world.
  • AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 668 Level 5
    Thanks @tininha1975 I am trying to reach this post to more and more people. Let's Hope This Will Help.
    Thanks @Acv This will make this game more famous and it will be become world's First Game to add Universal Festival and Cultural Updates to the game. Thinking what @QueenMia, the community manager will think about this?

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

Thanks for Giving Votes. #EveryVoteisValuable
    Thanks Again.

Enjoy !

• samm_kmlsamm_kml Posts: 297 Level 4
    All the way with your idea 
    Thanks @samm_kml.

Enjoy !

• flew66flew66 Posts: 2,096 Game Expert
    Hi @AbhinavSargar I think these are all great ideas. However, you may want to break them into individual ideas as a bundled ones would be hard to implement. Also please check on @QueenMia's list to see if the ideas have already been suggested. Thanks

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
    Hi @flew66 Thanks. I already checked before posting and I bundled them together because voting for different ideas aren't easy as it will require lot's of time and in this way, I am just saying my idea to the community. I have no problem if community takes years and years to implement these ideas. Or maybe Developers would reject it totally or partially accept some ideas. But I have no problem. As a part of this community, feedback and idea suggestion is the work I am doing and thus it's totally Candy Crush Friends Saga Developer's decisions what they want to do with this idea. 

Enjoy !

• Selina50Selina50 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I'm very excited about the new ideas. This keeps the game even more fun and exciting 
    Thanks @Selina50

Enjoy !

Thanks For Votes Friends.
    #EveryVoteisValuable
    Thanks Again.

Enjoy !

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 2,954 Legend
    I chose a lot earlier. Didn't read everything, was too much for me.

@AbhinavSargar

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

Ok @Spinnifix #LegendstarSpinnifix 

Enjoy !

• dezibombdezibomb Posts: 8 Level 2
    Thanks @dezibomb for Voting. 

Enjoy !