🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game keeps freezing and I can't make moves

JAHough
JAHough Posts: 4 Newbie
On several occasions the game freezes up and I can't make any moves.  It happened during the Jelly Queen event twice and most recently in level 630

Answers

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hi @JAHough and warm welcome to our sweet community! 

You have already made this post, therefore I will ask one of our Superstars @PummyRaj to close this thread. 

Thanks and have a sweet Saturday! 😊🍭
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,404 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello @JAHough, Welcome Back to our friendly King Community :)

Thank you for the tag, my dear @candycrushinit🤗 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I need few details from you... 
    1) You said the game freezes "occasionally"...  hence, it doesn't sound like issue with your device!!  By any chance, did you have the "friendly recharged boosters" when this freezing happened?

2) Did you remember the Jelly Queen levels that froze?  Were they 5, 6 and/or 9?

3)  If the issue did happen with the "friendly Boosters", did the levels work fine after the timer on the boosters expired?

Can you please post back and let know about these details?  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back :+1:

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • sankaa
    sankaa Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi all!

I post here because I'm currently experiencing same issue. My device is a Huawei p20 Pro and I have many slowness on the game. When I crush candies (especially when I break a lot of them with bombs or something like this) the game comes very slow, animations will never finish. I don't know if there was an update recently but since yesterday I can observe that.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,404 Candy Moderator

Hello @sankaa Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please tell me whether you are talking about Candy Crush game OR Candy Friends game?

I am wondering so, as you have mentioned "Bombs" and we do not have Bombs in the Friends game yet 🙂

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below (just like before).

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍬 🍭

• sankaa
    sankaa Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi,

I was talking about the friends game. But now I don't know why, but it's fixed... Game is now working smoothly as expected ,😳 for "bombs" I meant the bonus candies which give power-ups. In French version of the game they are named "color-bomb"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?