🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Passed level 4 Jelly Queen but doesn’t advance

Options
stephanig
stephanig Posts: 7 Level 2
I bought extra lives twice on level 4 - Jelly Queen event, and passed the level, but the main screen (map) still goes back to level 4 and won’t advance to level 5. Help! I just spent $6 to have ti play the level over again 😔 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,098 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @stephanig, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Since it has been few hours you have posted this question, is there any change in your game? 

If not, please clear cache and reboot your system and you should proceed further in the game... 
    Force close the App ---> Disconnect from Internet ---> Clear cookies/cache ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for 2-3 minutes ---> Connect to WiFi ---> Log back into the game.

If you still don't find yourself on level # 5, please do post back and let us know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back. 

Hope everything works out and you will be enjoying your game again!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • stephanig
    Options
    The game still has me on level 4 :( Just aggravated that I paid for 2 sets of lives. I'll keep playing though lol
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @stephanig, Hope you are having a nice day/evening!

How is it going with the game?  Are you able to progress ahead with the Jelly Queen levels OR is she still keeping you in Level # 4?  
  • stephanig
    Options
    The game still has me on level 4 :( Just aggravated that I paid for 2 sets of lives. I'll keep playing though lol
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @stephanig

Do you still have "Jelly Queen" event in your game?  The timer ran out a long time ago, isn't it?  How do you still have the event?

Sorry!  I did not understand!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?