🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost progress

duecer44
duecer44 Posts: 4 Newbie
I was on level 1077 without wifi..when i logged on with my Facebook account it took me back to 992

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @duecer44, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  But, no need to worry as the Community Team's help is here for our convenience.  Please follow this link (click on Green fonts) --->  "Restore my Level Progress"

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance. IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • duecer44
    I was on level 1077 but wasn't connected to wifi .i logged on to my new device with my Facebook account and it took me back to 992
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @duecer44, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

Did you save your game through Facebook on your old phone OR did you do it only on the new device? 
  • duecer44
    My old phone never had a wifi connection but i was still able play and once i installed the game on the new device with my Facebook account it took my to 992

• PummyRaj
    Hello again @duecer44, Thank you =) 

Sorry!  One more question... Did you play any levels on your new phone?  Or as soon as you downloaded the game saved it, you found yourself at level # 992?
  • duecer44
    Once i downloaded it i seen it was on 992
  • PummyRaj
    Thanks for your patience @duecer44!

Please take a look at my first comment and follow the tips to restore your level progress.  Go with the first step "did you saved your game before".  If it did not work, then try the second step "not saved game before"!

When you click on that link, you will have to select your specific device "Android" or "Apple" device. 

Once you try those steps, please post back if you need further assistance! 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a wonderful day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?