👉 How do you like Misty Carnival? Tell us here 🌈 and Win 30 Gold bars here🌟
🌟 Win Gold bars here 🗺 | Win Boosters here 🍭 | Collect your Level 1000 badge here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Why has the Dunk the Cookies Challenge Disappeared?

2Next

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 8,722 Superstar
    Hello @tagplus2, and @shonadog12, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

@tagplus2, Thank you very much for providing your details :+1:  Can you please also post the version number you have? 

@shonadog12, can you also please provide your details?  
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Version you currently have;
    3) Your game user ID number;  I have inserted the link to find the ID, in one of my above comment.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

• shonadog12shonadog12 Posts: 3 New Bee
    edited January 26
    PummyRaj

1026868156 ID
    1.29.4 version 
    iPhone and iPad 
  • tnabtnab Posts: 18 Level 2

Hi @PummyRaj

Having not heard back from you, I decided to delete the game and reinstall. However, the cookie challenge did not return and instead the jelly queen challenge reappeared, which I had already completed (and has since finished). A new cookie challenge has begun, but the old one with my progress is lost.

• tnabtnab Posts: 18 Level 2

Hi @PummyRaj

Not sure if you saw my previous message, so copying it again for you:

Having not heard back from you, I decided to delete the game and reinstall. However, the cookie challenge did not return and instead the jelly queen challenge reappeared, which I had already completed (and has since finished). A new cookie challenge has begun, but the old one with my progress is lost.

February 9

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 8,722 Superstar

Hello @tnab Hope you are having a nice day/evening 🤗

Very Sorry for not getting back to you earlier! I have not received your tag for some reason from previous comment!!

I will send a heads-up again and see what's going on. The team has already left home as it is end of the day for them, where they are located.

I will get back to you within next 2 days for sure.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 🌺

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉