🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Levels missing, Jelly Queen event missing, support has not received/responded to emails

Options
natgamer
natgamer Posts: 19 Level 2

I lost levels and characters due to a corrupted app. I sent in a ticket for support to get them back after I reinstalled. I started the jelly queen AFTER the reinstallation.

Jan 8 - support contacted me to ask for screenshots, which I sent

Jan 11 - received automated confirmation email for ticket 9052998

Jan 13 - automatic closure of ticket

Jan 16 - I resent screenshots

Jan 17 - asked what level I was currently on

Jan 17 - I responded

Jan 22 - another automatic closure of ticket

Today I see that Jelly Queen star chaser event has disappeared after the latest update. I had 13/45 stars.

Game ID is 9998088247

Version of game is 1.29.3, latest from App Store that is available to me

Device is iPhone 6s Plus

This is my progress BEFORE the reinstallation.

Tuesday Jan 21, after reinstalling and in middle of Jelly Queen Event

Today Jan 23 - event is gone

Very disappointed because candy crush friends used to be my favorite game but this has been a painful process :(

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,821 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @natgamer, How are you doing today?  

I am very sorry to hear that the Jelly Queen has disappeared in your game!!  Can you please tell me when did you update the game? 

1) Please check your App store again and see if you see another update for the game?  Because, the Friends Studio team has released another version to fix the bug in "Jelly Queen" event disappearance.  It is 1.29.4 version ----> This will take care of the event's disappearance.  

2) With regards to the email from "Support" --->  It is always recommended to post in the Community when we have game related issues.  If you have issues with Purchase OR missing Rewards, then the Player Support is the best place to go to.  

3) About the closure of the ticket on the 22nd ---> Did you talk to them between the 17th and 22nd?  If you not talked to them, then they might have thought that the problem might have solved and closed the ticket!  But, they do send a "heads-up" email that they will be closing the ticket!  You should have received it on 20th probably!  You probably have missed to check that e-mail!!

Now, you work on installing the latest update version and getting back your event.  We will worry about retrieving your regular game level progress afterwords.  Does it sound OK? 

I am supposed to close this thread and redirect you to the main thread of  "Update on Jelly Queen's Disappearance"

But, I will keep it open so that you can discuss further about the other issues in the game!  

Hope everything works out fine and your game will be back to normal with the special event and the game level progress! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • natgamer
    Options
    1. The app auto updated today. When I pull up the App Store, it shows I am on the latest version.

2. I did respond to the email on the 17th and did not hear from support again. I confirmed the level I was on and then they auto closed the ticket without restoring my levels.

3. I did post in the community but my issue was not resolved. I had to reinstall the app and thus lost all my levels. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @natgamer!  I just checked your old questions.  

I am guessing you had to reinstall on the 9th of January, after we talked about the issues you were having in the game with "Pilgrim Costume" and also with "the Error Message"!! 

Is that when, you lost the level progress in your game?  
  • natgamer
    Options
    Yes, that is when I reinstalled because I did not have the costume and could not make any purchases or connect to my account. I did receive the costume after I reinstalled.
  • natgamer
    Options
    I have completed the Jelly Queen event. So now I just need help restoring my levels and other earned characters.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @natgamer, I am very glad to know that you collected all the needed stars and conquered the Jelly Queen :+1:  

Now, we can work on your level progress... here is the link for you to follow ---> 
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234692/how-to-get-your-game-progress-back-on-apple-device-facebook-connected#latest  

Follow the steps suggested and you should be able to get your game progress back.  If any issues occur, please post back :+1:  

Hope everything works out fine and you will be able to enjoy your game again!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?