🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I have jumped thru all the hoops and collected all 45 stars. No Jelly Queen! Why?

Options
spainter399
spainter399 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
I have jumped thru all the hoops and collected all 45 stars.  No Jelly Queen!  Why?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @spainter399, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Would you mind if I ask you few questions for my clarification.... 

1) Did you have the Jelly Queen event?  If so, when did she appear in your game?
    2) And did she stay consistently OR did she ran away in the middle of the event, when you were playing the special levels OR the Star Chaser?
    3) What version of the game do you have right now?
    4) After finishing the Star Chaser, did you not receive a Gift Box OR have you not received only Jelly Queen but got all the other gifts?
    5) Do you have a screenshot of the Gift box items?  

** Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • spainter399
    spainter399 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I did have the Jelly Queen event.  It appeared a couple weeks ago, not sure of the exact date. 
    She stayed consistently, while I went through all ten levels and collected all 45 stars.   
    I have no idea what version I have.
    After finishing the star chase, the tall guy popped up and said you have collected all of the characters.  No gift box!
    No screen shots.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @spainter399

Thank you for replying back with all the answers! :+1:  I am glad to know that she did not disappear from your game!   

You will find the version info in App Store for Apple device and Google Play store for Android device.  Please let me know if you need help with finding it.  The team might need it to look into the issue. 

Did you check your "scrap book" where all the characters are stored?  Can you not see/find here there?  Can you post a screenshot of your scrap book please (the bottom portion should be fine)?

Also, please post back these below details::
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Your game user ID number.  This link will help ---> "Find my ID number"

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?