🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Having Sound Issues and Jelly Queen freezes

Options
crackerbarrel
crackerbarrel Posts: 8 Level 2
Since the update on mobile 1-22-2020, Having issues hearing any kind of sounds on the game. There is nothing wrong with my mobile everything works, When i updated the game, The sound is not working.  I am so having troubles playing the Jelly Queen quest. It keeps freezing up on me when i try to play it. I stopped at lv 5 due to freeze/crash. Some help would be great.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,071 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @crackerbarrel, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I am not sure about the "Sound" issue, but, I will get back to you on that!

And with regards to the "Freezing" issue on level # 5 --->  By any chance, do you have the "friendly charged boosters" to help you with this level?  The Studio team knows about this glitch and they are looking into it for a fix :+1:   

With the "charged boosters", you can do 2 things to avoid the freezing of the level... (1) Exit the event --> force close the App --> Restart the device after shutting it down for couple of minutes --> Get back to Queen Jelly levels and check if it's working (sometimes, it does)!!  (2)  If that doesn't work out and the level freezes again, play the regular game levels till the friendly boosters expire!  

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  If you have further questions or need clarification, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)
  • crackerbarrel
    Options
    There is no friednly boost active when i play the Jelly Queen levels.  Been playing the levels normally, Untill that update came out. That's when i started to have issues, The sound and the Jelly Queen levels.
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thank you for replying back @crackerbarrel, :+1: 

OK!  If the "friendly boosters" are not the cause for freezing, then the steps I wrote above should work with removing the freezing glitch. 

If that too didn't work, please try clearing cache and rebooting your device (try this way) :::  Log out and Force close the App --->  Disconnect from WiFi  --->  Clear Cache  --->  Shut down your device for 3 minutes and restart  --->  Connect to Internet  --->  Open the game and log in  ---> Check if the level works properly without any glitch of freezing!   

Also, can you please check what version do you have right now?  And you might have another update available in the App Store / Play Store (depending on your device) which would be 1.29.4, which was a fixed version, released yesterday, to fix Jelly Queen's disappearance!  May be the issue with sound also will be fixed by installing it!!  Just a thought!

If it doesn't, please post back and let me know, and like I said above, I will look for more information :+1:  
  • crackerbarrel
    Options
    Running the current version 1.29.4. I did a uninstall, run a phone cleaner on my mobile.  I reinstall the game and, I get the same results. I did this twice and i get the same results.  I'll try again later on.  Considering doing a factory reset and see if it helps. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Oh! NO @crackerbarrel!!  IF you reinstall, you could loose all the progress of your Jelly Queen event :o   And also, you must have lost all of the lollipop hammers too :o 

The "Factory Reset" works ONLY if the issue is with your device -- means none of your Apps will have sound, i.e.!  If it is only to the Candy Friends game, then nothing will work as it might be something that Studio should take a look at!!  
  • crackerbarrel
    Options
    Never had any lollipop hammers.  If the event progress is lost, Then so be it. I think the problems are more concerning than the event, Don't you think ?     Not trying to be rude/mean but that's the way i think of it as.

FYI, Lollipops frags can be easily be earned by gifts by completing gift boxes each day and or by logging in everyday
  • crackerbarrel
    Options
    Still having the sound issue, Were you able to find a solution for this PummyRaj ?

Thanks
  • PummyRaj
    Options

Not really @crackerbarrel :(

Let me get back to you as soon as possible I know something!! Can you please post your game user ID also, just in case, if the Studio team needs it! This link helps you with it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful day/evening  🤗

• PummyRaj
    Options

Very Sorry for not getting back on that!!

Very truly spoken... not rude at all and I agree too 👍️

• crackerbarrel
    Options

My I'd is 5820961334

I did however got the jelly queen quest working but, not the sound unfortunately.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?